Technology TheBitZone - Bitcoin, Altcoin and Crypto Forums - Earn Bitcoin Postings

Discussion in 'Promotion Directory' started by jacktheking, Jan 3, 2017.

1. jacktheking

jacktheking Seasoned Veteran

+11
    Site Name: TheBitZone
    URL: http://www.thebitzone.com/
    Type (Forum, Blog, Website, or Affiliate): Forums
    Tags: bitcoin, altcoin, crypto, forums, discussions, pay to post
    Description:

TheBitZone is a brand new Bitcoin & Crypto discussion forums where you can earn Bitcoin making posts. We mainly focus on the services side of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is going to be used by many in the coming years. We do not talk much about the technical side of Bitcoin because more and more non tech-savvy people are using Bitcoin and will need a place dedicated to them.

Forums is powered by MyBB open source forums software with custom plugins to make its stand out from others.

Extra info:

There is no set rate of Bitcoin earned per post. Instead, user earn a in-house token where we call it "Shares". The shares will then be converted to Bitcoin and send to the user in-house Bitcoin balance in 15 days using the following simple yet innovative math fomula which enable us to provide payments and still allow the forums to continue with its development funding.

One Share = (Total Revenues * 0.6) / (Total Shares from all users);
    User Satoshi = User Shares * One Share;

2. Empire

Empire FP Legend

+468
    good luck with your website :)

3. jacktheking

+11
    Thank you @Empire. Do join the site if you have interest with Bitcoin.

Currently we are running a free advertising campaign. So if you'd like to see your banner advertisement on our site (header and footer), do join the forums and give the admin a shout out.

Also, once you have made ten posts, you will be able to get 10 000 Satoshi which you can withdraw.

It is going to be one of our greatest moment if @Empire were to join our forums.

4. Empire

Empire FP Legend

+468
    I don't do bitcoins..

5. jacktheking

+11
    Then the more you should join us and learn more about the ever growing digital currency, Bitcoin.

We don't talk much about the technology aspects of Bitcoin, so if you just want to know how to use and why to use, join us and you will learn the basics in no time. You will be able to purchase a lot of things with Bitcoin. For example games at Steam or Amazon Giftcard via Gyft.

As Bitcoin continues to grows, more and more online (and offline) companies will be accepting Bitcoin as a form of digital payment. Hence you should really get your hands onto Bitcoin now before it is too late.

Join us! It is going to be one of our greatest moment to have you, @Empire to join our new forums. :).

6. Lord Saru

Lord Saru Community Team Member Community Team

+104
    To which account do you send BitCoin?

7. Packie

Packie Package Team Member Package Team

+165
    Good luck with this!

8. jacktheking

+11
    Hello @Lord Saru , I am confused by that question of yours. However I will try my best to answer it.

When we do conversion from TBZ Shares to Satoshi (smallest unit of Bitcoin), it will be sent to the user account balance at TheBitZone. We are not a Bitcoin wallet operator and the balance is just a way for us to track our users earning and progress.

Once the user met the minimum requirement of having at least 5500 Satoshi, they can then withdraw the Satoshi to their Bitcoin wallet. It can be any wallet, ranging from MultiBit to MyCelium to Xapo as long as it is a valid Bitcoin address.

If you are confused by my answer or it does not answer your question, feel free to ask me again.

Meanwhile, it will be TheBitZone honour to have @Lord Saru to join the forums. See you there! :).

Thank you @Packie , consider joining the forums as we have some good giveaway going on now such as free banner advertisements and 10 000 Satoshi for making ten posts.

If you have interest in the general use of Bitcoin, do check it out. Even if you don't, you will learn why and how to use Bitcoin from us.

It will be one of the biggest moment of TheBitZone if @Packie were to join the forums. It will be forever remembered and kept in history.

9. jacktheking

+11
    Bumping this up! Earn 10 000 Satoshi by making ten posts! Only five slots left!

10. jacktheking

+11
    Bumping this up after 12 hours.

11. Empire

Empire FP Legend

+468
    I might join on day once I'm not so busy :)

12. jacktheking

+11
    Sure! Thank you @Empire for accepting our invitation. It will be one of our greatest moment to have you on board. If you have any questions or met any difficulties while registering, do shoot me a private message here or post in this thread. :).

We're looking forward for your arrival @Empire.:free-hug:.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Empire

Empire FP Legend

+468
    I have joined your website under Empire :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. jacktheking

+11
    That is a very good name! Thank you for joining TheBitZone @Empire! It is one of our greatest moment to have you on board! :).

• Like Like x 1
  15. Empire

Empire FP Legend

+468
    Empire is what my online name is allover the web :p

16. Gh0st4unt3r

Gh0st4unt3r Forum Sponsor Forum Sponsor

+20
    Looks great, as a follower of Digital Currencies its great to see further support for them, i wish you all the best and hope it will be a success for you :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Myers

Myers Master Reviewer! Package Team Forum Sponsor

+285
    Good luck with this! It is a unique topic ;)

:D

• Like Like x 1
  18. jacktheking

+11
    Haha. We hope to see you dropping by from time to time. :).

Thank you for your kind comment. If you haven't join yet, please do as we will be doing our first conversion of TBZ Shares to TBZ Satoshi soon. It will be another greatest moment of TheBitZone to have @Gh0st4unt3r, a l33t name, on board. :).

Yes! It is a very unique yet hot topics nowadays. Do join us and make an introduction topic when you can, cause @Myers is awesome. :).

19. Strike

Strike Up-and-Coming Sensation

+4
    Looks okay good luck with it :)