Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Funny Memes | Meme Generator | Spillit | Funny Vines | Password Generator

10 tips for a successful forum

Read or submit useful article or tips on how to promotion your forum, build links or gain members. Please do not post your requests for help in this forum.
Forum rules
Please do not post your requests for help in this forum. This forum should only be for posting useful information in how to promote forums successful and provide tips. Topics requestion help and advice should be posted in This Section.
Forum Promoter

says...
Post Posted » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:12 am
Thanks, this is very nice list!

Successful Promoter

says...
Post Posted » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:49 pm
Some good tips
+Rep !

Regular Promoter

says...
Post Posted » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 am
I already knew a great deal of this but some of it was helpful. Thanks for this. =)

Promotion Crazy

says...
Post Posted » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 pm
Thanks for the wonderful tips here :).
They're all true and great!

Regular Promoter

says...
Post Posted » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:11 pm
Nice tips :) Nice and helpful

Active Promoter

says...
Post Posted » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:15 am
This is really obvious stuff that only a dumbass wouldnt know.

I'm Banned!

says...
Re:Re: Post Posted » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:53 am
speedjammer1 wrote:This is really obvious stuff that only a dumbass wouldnt know.

So you wouldn't know it then. :P

Thanks everyone else for the positive comments.

Active Promoter

says...
Re: Re:Re: Re: Post Posted » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:17 am
sbfc wrote:
speedjammer1 wrote:This is really obvious stuff that only a dumbass wouldnt know.

Arent you that prick that used to run a forum and used Directads? After a few months you claim to know how to run it like a god. Na son, you got a loooong way to go.

Super Poster

says...
Post Posted » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:49 am
I guess I'm doing good with my forums, I did all those

I'm Banned!

says...
Re: Re:Re: Re: Post Posted » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:43 am
speedjammer1 wrote:
sbfc wrote:

Arent you that prick that used to run a forum and used Directads? After a few months you claim to know how to run it like a god. Na son, you got a loooong way to go.

Lol. You are a sad little 13 year old who has nothing better to do then spray graffiti, and your forum failed/eventually closed because people hated you, so their were constant arguments on your site and no one got on.

says...
Post Posted » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:23 pm
MAX! Man long time no see! I'm the prick that joined because of Zero then you banned him and I decided to be a good friend, told you to go suck a zebra's ***** and then I was banned. Later on I saw that Zero was an Elite? Not a good way to make friends buddy ;)

Anyway sorry DA didn't work out for you in the long run, seems this place is doing fine even though you made some rude remarks about it from time to time. And hey, even some of my sites are doing fine even though i'm a fail of a person and a waste of a soul :P

Really though, nice to see you again^^

Active Promoter

says...
Re:Re: Post Posted » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:48 pm
ℓєσ gнσѕт wrote:MAX! Man long time no see! I'm the prick that joined because of Zero then you banned him and I decided to be a good friend, told you to go suck a zebra's ***** and then I was banned. Later on I saw that Zero was an Elite? Not a good way to make friends buddy ;)

Anyway sorry DA didn't work out for you in the long run, seems this place is doing fine even though you made some rude remarks about it from time to time. And hey, even some of my sites are doing fine even though i'm a fail of a person and a waste of a soul :P

Really though, nice to see you again^^

Cool to see you again :great:

says...
Post Posted » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:55 pm
@speedjammer1
By the way, you left out the "t" in "Direct" in your signature :great:

Forum Promoter

Thanks for this list - its a shame to see people hijack it so they can argue though!

Mass Promoter

Thank you very much for the tips, I'll be sure to use them.:)

Register today at Showdown Town!
http://showdowntown.strategyboards.com/
Come one, come all to Showdown Town, the place where Rareware fans can unite! Even if you're a fan of other video games and consoles, don't hesitate to join.

PreviousNext

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum Milkacrea
In the earth region, there are two species: Human and Milkacrea. For years, the human species capture Milkacrea and use them for battle, reputation and whatsoever purposes.. What will the future of Milkacrea hold? What will you do?
Visit Site: Click Here
forum Chilled Echoes
Chilled Echoes is a community founded upon the old ideals of fun friendship and good times for all and is built on an active friendly community.If you want to see for yourself then head on over and say hello.We won't bite... much.
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic