Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Funny Memes | Meme Generator | Spillit | Funny Vines | Christian Games

Pacquiao vs Bradley 2, whos your pick?

Have discussions about any type of sport with other members here.

New Roots

This is my first thread for this forum, hoping to build a contribution.

Anyway Pacquiao vs Bradley. I think it's a fascinating fight. Tim is challenging Manny's killer instinct,(which I believe is still there.)

Who wins and how, I have Pac by stoppage in 10.
Will Tim catch Manny and does he have the power to hurt Manny?
Are you buying this fight?

Thanks guys

Jamie Dąbrowiecki
Jamie Dąbrowiecki

Super Poster

First of welcome to the forum Udyr.

And thanks for sharing this here, Ive not seen these two before can you also share which channel will broadcast this fight in UK thanks?

New Roots

sarhad12 wrote:First of welcome to the forum Udyr.

And thanks for sharing this here, Ive not seen these two before can you also share which channel will broadcast this fight in UK thanks?

Im not sure if theres a channel to watch the stream, maybe there a paper view. Try to watch their first bout last year.

FP Regular

Pac-man > Desert Storm

Bradley got lucky last time, but I doubt he'll get lucky again.

Edit: Udyr, it's "pay per view", not "paper view". :rofl:

FP Addict

Pacquiau

Join SWC The Resurgence
http;//www.swctheresurgence.info
Almost 11,780 Posts and we are only 10Months & 16days old.

New Roots

Huge Boxing fan here. I was a fan of bradley's work in the 140 pound division but I don't know if he has the skills he had back then in the 147 pound division. Only time I actually saw him excel was against JMM

I've always been a fan of Pacquiao. The stuff he has done can not be rivaled by anyone else not even floyd mayweather. Maybe in the ring it self Floyd is the better fighter but the opposition pacquiao has faced can only be rivaled by the opposition the four kings faced(haggler, duran, hearns, and leonard). and he beat them all convincingly. I think it is safe to assume that the pacquiao of 2009 era was probably the best fighter to have ever lived.(this does not mean he is the best fighter I just mean at his prime he was possibly better than anyone else at their prime)

I think pacquiao got distracted for a while but after seeing how he did easy work of brandon rios and the boxing skills and defensive skills he showed that night.. the movement and the combination he threw. I think its safe to assume he is not yet gone.

Bradley is a better fighter than rios but I don't see bradley winning. He is not faster, he is not stronger, and last time he tried to keep up with pacquiao's movement he twisted both his ankles.

@sarhad not sure how it works in the UK but it is pay per view here in the states. It is probably one of the biggest draws in boxing this year since their is a bit of bad blood between pacquiao and bradley. After bradley won a contreversial split decision their first fight(a fight I thought pacquiao clearly won a lopsided decision)

but since that fight Pacquiao was brutally knocked out by his long time rival and widely considered the best mexican fighter(along with Julio cesar chavez) Juan Manuel Marquez who he has fought 3 times prior all three fights being controversial decision with pacquiao winning 2 close fights and their first fight being a draw. Bradley also beat Juan Manuel Marquez pretty easily after Marquez Knocked out pacquiao. So now that this rematch is being made some think it will not be the same as the first fight since bradley has shown he could dismantle the guy who KO'd Pacquiao but many still think pacquiao humiliated bradley the first fight even though bradley somehow stole the decision... PRetty much this is one of those fights you would see on rocky

If you are interested in playing a table top styled Mafia themed RPG please check out my game. The game is quite new and I am also looking to fill in staff Positions

La Cosa Nostra RPG

I'm Always Here

FP Regular

Manny Pacquiao flat out dominated Bradley through a good 8-9 rounds out of 12. No knockout, but that's just what happens when you put an aging fighter like Pacquiao against a defensive minded fighter like Tim Bradley.

Next stop for Pac-man looks like either Juan Manuel Marquez, Mike Alvarado, or maybe even Floyd Mayweather.

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum InfuzedAds
Buy and sell ads with ease! InfuzedAds is a steadily growing advertising marketplace, allowing advertisers to connect with direct publishers. No more hassles! No more problems! Make the choice and join IA today! Plus it's FREE!
Visit Site: Click Here
forum The Game Zone
We are Gamers united by our love for games. We play a lot of different games and most likely we have a favorite game. Come join us here at The Game Zone where you can discuss your favorite games in a community of other gamers.
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic