Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Sponsor Links: Funny Memes | Meme Generator | Zadoxis | Funny Vines | Flat Icons

Who is your favourite singer/band?

Talk about all types of media here like music, TV, films and games.
Mass Promoter

Who is your fav singer?

Promotion Crazy

Well having grown up in the '70s, and being a major Supertramp fan I would have to say Roger Hodgson. You may have to Google those names :)

FP Addict

Currently, it is Coldplay (Chris Martin)

FP Regular

My favorite band is the Psychopathic Rydas, favorite singer of group is "Foe Foe"

I'm Banned!

Akon is my favorite singer

Regular Promoter

I don't think I have a favorite singer, so many bands I like its hard to pick just one!

http://WebmasterInformer.com is devoted to webmasters, SEO, affiliate marketing, web hosting, and internet marketing professionals of the world. Join Today!

FP Addict

By farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Tomas Kalnoky. I just love every project he's involved in. He's a brilliant lyricist!

Successful Promoter

TheInformer wrote:I don't think I have a favorite singer, so many bands I like its hard to pick just one!

I concur. There's just way too many amazing vocalists out there to have an absolute favorite. I like a lot of them though.

FP Addict

Madonna. n.n

Active Promoter

Elvis Presley.

-- 01 Dec 2011, 19:40 --

Elvis Presley.

Mass Promoter

I am addicted to the live performances of Tori Amos, especially the 1999 Sessions at West 54th, 1991-'92 at Montreux, and 1998 VH1 Storytellers. I am particularly fond of her "The Waitress," "Past The Mission," and "Father Lucifer."

If The Infinity Program were not a forum, it would be a pie-in-the-sky project.
“Faith is both the prison and the open hand.” — Vienna Teng, "Augustine."

RIP Kim Jong-il

john77 wrote:Akon is my favorite singer

Cody wrote:Akon for sure.

I thought Akon uses auto-tune :shrug:

I can't name just one, but Robert Plant, Anneke van Giersbergen, Anna Murphy, and Mark Hoppus come to mind. Not necessarily the BEST singers, but my favorites.

Now accepting all FP$ donations above 50.00 FP$

Active Promoter

It’s constantly changing depending on how I feeling in life. At the moment I will have to say Kelly Clarkson, Vocally she is one of the best in the world today and she is massively underrated by allot of people.

I’ve recently been listening to all of her albums and it’s almost like she is singing about my life and is summing up perfectly how I’m feeling in that moment in time.

Forum Junkie

Michael W. Smith hands down. I've been a fan of his music off and on for almost six years, and as of now he's the only artist I prefer to listen to.

Next

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum We Are The Walking Dead
Need your Walking Dead fix during the off-season? We're a forum dedicated to everything The Walking Dead! We offer in depth discussion a variety of other shows as well + we have a roleplay!
Visit Site: Click Here
forum Tune Junkies
Come check out Tune Junkies, a music discussion community where you can Discover, Listen, and Discuss new music. Did we mention that you can earn free iTunes gift cards?
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic