Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Funny Memes | Meme Generator | Spillit | Funny Vines | Christian Games

Hiring you for your skills :)

If you're short on staff feel free to post a topic, and find the perfect employee for your site or forum!

I'm Banned!

I believe, it's often the best to have the best team of staff members by having a diverse team. I'm currently working on a project along with a few friends. If you think you want to work or volunteer for any of your skills please send me a pm.

1. Do you like to setting up/configuring forums and/or blogs and are comfortable?
2. Do you like to write? Specially like to make blog posts - technical and web related?
3. Do you like to talk to people?
4. Know and understand the web world?

Obviously, many of your skills will overlap, for example you like to talk to people but you are also great at graphics..etc

Send me a PM at what you like doing, why you like doing it, how to manage to do it or plan on? Do you have spare time and trying to learn html or php etc

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum Tune Junkies
Tune Junkies is the ultimate music discussion website. Come partake in our in-depth discussions, giveaways, and earn gifts with our point system. Please join, you won’t regret it.
Visit Site: Click Here
forum Chilled Echoes
Chilled Echoes is a community founded upon the old ideals of fun friendship and good times for all and is built on an active friendly community.If you want to see for yourself then head on over and say hello.We won't bite... much.
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic