Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Sponsor Links: Funny Memes | Meme Generator | Zadoxis | Funny Vines | Flat Icons

Hiring you for your skills :)

If you're short on staff feel free to post a topic, and find the perfect employee for your site or forum!

I'm Banned!

I believe, it's often the best to have the best team of staff members by having a diverse team. I'm currently working on a project along with a few friends. If you think you want to work or volunteer for any of your skills please send me a pm.

1. Do you like to setting up/configuring forums and/or blogs and are comfortable?
2. Do you like to write? Specially like to make blog posts - technical and web related?
3. Do you like to talk to people?
4. Know and understand the web world?

Obviously, many of your skills will overlap, for example you like to talk to people but you are also great at graphics..etc

Send me a PM at what you like doing, why you like doing it, how to manage to do it or plan on? Do you have spare time and trying to learn html or php etc

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum 3DS Pedia
Fancy some free eShop credit to buy that game that you always wanted? then look no further! 3DS Pedia allows you to earn credit simply by making quality posts, and taking part in exciting competitions and contests along the way!
Visit Site: Click Here
forum Tune Junkies
Come check out Tune Junkies, a music discussion community where you can Discover, Listen, and Discuss new music. Did we mention that you can earn free iTunes gift cards?
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic