Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Sponsor Links: Funny Memes | Meme Generator | Spillit | Funny Vines | Flat Icons

Need Awesome Staff!!

If you're short on staff feel free to post a topic, and find the perfect employee for your site or forum!
Forum Promoter

says...
Need Awesome Staff!!Need Awesome Staff!! Post Posted » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:54 am
Forum Name:Image
Positions Available:
Administrator 1/1
I need a partner to help out for this site. I have just started it and i think its a great time to add a nice long term person to help me out. The job for the Co-admin is to make sure all is smooth, edit the slider, fix some bugs, you know what i would do but a tad less. MUST have some type of knowledge with running forums.

Super Moderators 1/2:
Looking for Mods to watch all forums and make everything is running smoothly. Make sures forums are continued to being posted in.

Sports Moderators 0/?
Im asking anyone who is a huge fan of one sport to be a moderator just for that sports forum. I am mostly looking for a NFL,NBA,NHL,MLB, and NCAA mods. This means you will be responsible for your forum and you MUST post some topics in there to keep it going.

GFX Leader 0/1
Looking for a person to control the Graphics section of the forums, meaning you will post stuff, recruit people for the Crew(basically you run the GFX forums.)

post here of your past experiences or PM me some questions.

I am going to make this the best sports forum out there, but i need a crew to help me out :great:

Link to forum:http://sportsofepicosity.tk/

I'm Always Here

says...
Re: Need Awesome Staff!!Re: Need Awesome Staff!! Post Posted » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:24 am
Ill be the administrator.

Prior Experiances:

AdvertiseRoom: Founder (4 Years) (Forum Closed due to Hacking)
Advertise Hotspot: Packager (7 Months) (Retired)
BelieveHosting (WebHost): CEO (Current)

CEO/Founder of Galaxy Hostings

Forum Promoter

says...
Re: Need Awesome Staff!!Re: Need Awesome Staff!! Post Posted » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:00 pm
markipjr wrote:Ill be the administrator.

Prior Experiances:

Nice, now before i can get to claiming you as admin, i need to know if you are cool with sports. You enjoy them, like watching them?(I would PM you this, but i cant :confused:

I'm Always Here

says...
Re: Need Awesome Staff!!Re: Need Awesome Staff!! Post Posted » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:31 am
RAMpage wrote:

Prior Experiances:

Nice, now before i can get to claiming you as admin, i need to know if you are cool with sports. You enjoy them, like watching them?(I would PM you this, but i cant :confused:

Yes I do! I play them and watch them all the time!

Forum Promoter

says...
Re: Need Awesome Staff!!Re: Need Awesome Staff!! Post Posted » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:03 am
markipjr wrote:
RAMpage wrote:

Prior Experiances:

Yes I do! I play them and watch them all the time!

You got the job man! :great:
Register at SoE and Ill get you set up! :D

I'm Always Here

says...
Re: Need Awesome Staff!!Re: Need Awesome Staff!! Post Posted » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:17 am
Signed up as markipjr

Forum Promoter

says...
Re: Need Awesome Staff!!Re: Need Awesome Staff!! Post Posted » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:29 am
markipjr wrote:Signed up as markipjr

your set! Thanks again man

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum Milkacrea
In the earth region, there are two species: Human and Milkacrea. For years, the human species capture Milkacrea and use them for battle, reputation and whatsoever purposes.. What will the future of Milkacrea hold? What will you do?
Visit Site: Click Here
forum Chilled Echoes
Chilled Echoes is a community founded upon the old ideals of fun friendship and good times for all and is built on an active friendly community.If you want to see for yourself then head on over and say hello.We won't bite... much.
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic