Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Funny Memes | Meme Generator | Spillit | Funny Vines | Christian Games

[Open] Get Double The Amount For Your Comments

Make a deal with another user to exchange posts or affiliates for the mutual benefit of both forums.
Forum rules
To try and make the forum as organized as possible we have the following rules in place:

• Exchanging Reputation is forbidden, As is asking for reputation after an exchange. You're free to give Reputation after, but only if you think it is deserved.
  • Do your side of the exchange - Anyone that is found to have "scammed" other members will risk being banned from the exchange forum, and be issued with an official board warning.
  • One Exchange Thread Per user - To keep the Exchange forum tidy and easier to browse you are only allowed one Exchange Thread per Person, You can offer as many deals as you want in this thread. This should help everyone find an exchange thread must quicker, and it will help Possible Exchangers know if a member is trustworthy, due to the fact you will be able to see all of his/her previous deals in that same thread.

Full rules/information - viewtopic.php?f=47&t=112880
ImageClick here to report exchange abuse to us!!!Image
Super Poster

@Ikram45

I have made 10 posts at your forum under the name FunFused.

@Tetutato

As per the rule, I will do 4 posts for 2 comments.

Thanks!

-- January 12th, 2012, 7:40 am --

@noreturn

Are you able to comment now?

I love FP!

hey saint, how do I write articles on your newly minted site? I mean. I'm not familiar with the new site. Thanks. I can edit my comments, but I can't write nor edit my own articles.

Super Poster

5 comments.. 10 posts at http://gfxtutorials.com

Super Poster

Shahrier wrote:5 comments.. 10 posts at http://gfxtutorials.com

have your already commented on FunFused?

Let me know when you have done.

Super Poster

This exchange is open again.

Post comments on FunFused.com and get double the amount of posts at your forum.

I love FP!

hello saint, can you give me your wp login site again because I lost it and couldn't get to the author's page thanks.

Previous

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum InfuzedAds
Buy and sell ads with ease! InfuzedAds is a steadily growing advertising marketplace, allowing advertisers to connect with direct publishers. No more hassles! No more problems! Make the choice and join IA today! Plus it's FREE!
Visit Site: Click Here
forum The Game Zone
We are Gamers united by our love for games. We play a lot of different games and most likely we have a favorite game. Come join us here at The Game Zone where you can discuss your favorite games in a community of other gamers.
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic