Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Sponsor Links: Funny Memes | Free Backlinks | Meme Generator | Funny Vines

[Open] 25 FP$ FOR BLOG COMMENTS!

Here you can use your hard earned FP Cash to make exchanges with other Members. Whether you want to pay for posts, followers on Twitter or even pay cash to other members for clicking on your links this is the place to do it.
Forum rules
To try and make the forum as organized as possible we have the following rules in place:

• Exchanging Reputation is forbidden, As is asking for reputation after an exchange. You're free to give Reputation after, but only if you think it is deserved.
  • Do your side of the exchange - Anyone that is found to have "scammed" other members will risk being banned from the exchange forum, and be issued with an official board warning.
  • One Exchange Thread Per user - To keep the Exchange forum tidy and easier to browse you are only allowed one Exchange Thread per Person, You can offer as many deals as you want in this thread. This should help everyone find an exchange thread must quicker, and it will help Possible Exchangers know if a member is trustworthy, due to the fact you will be able to see all of his/her previous deals in that same thread.

Full rules/information - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=112886
ImageClick here to report exchange abuse to us!!!Image
FP Addict

Tressy wrote:I was trying to do something nice and comment FOC (I don't need/use FP cash) but because I don't use Tumblr at all, I couldn't find out how to. I think I'll need a Tumblr account to reply? Sorry. :(

I've sent you a PM. Just so everyone else knows, you simply need a Disqus, Google, Facebook, Twitter or Yahoo account in order to comment on my blog. When you go to submit a comment you will be asked to verify yourself with one of these sites.

FarSide wrote:Followed as Far Side

Thanks for the follow. Payment sent! :)

FP Addict

Please consider making a comment on my blog. This is a simple way to earn FP$. :)

FP Addict

I am willing to negotiate the price I have set for blog comments! :)

FP Addict

says...
Re: Comment On My Blog!Re: Comment On My Blog! Post Posted » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:46 am

FP Addict

says...
Re: Comment On My Blog!Re: Comment On My Blog! Post Posted » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:19 am
JamesD31 wrote:I posted twice just now as James

Payment sent! Thank you! :)

FP Addict

says...
Re: 25 FP$ FOR BLOG COMMENTS!Re: 25 FP$ FOR BLOG COMMENTS! Post Posted » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:39 am
I am now paying for comments on my tech blog, Your Tech Feed.

http://www.yourtechfeed.tumblr.com

FP Addict

says...
Re: 25 FP$ FOR BLOG COMMENTS!Re: 25 FP$ FOR BLOG COMMENTS! Post Posted » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:25 am

FP Addict

says...
Re: 25 FP$ FOR BLOG COMMENTS!Re: 25 FP$ FOR BLOG COMMENTS! Post Posted » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 pm
JamesD31 wrote:I have posted two more times as James (twitter: MustBeCollege)

Thanks JamesD. Payment sent. :)

Previous

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum Soapbox
Welcome to Soapbox, my passion & labour of love. On this custom site, users can start debates, build their own audience, they can cheer or heckle as well as rant, and even employ a megaphone to be heard. Step up & Speak up!
Visit Site: Click Here
forum Tune Junkies
Come check out Tune Junkies, a music discussion community where you can Discover, Listen, and Discuss new music. Did we mention that you can earn free iTunes gift cards?
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic