Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Funny Memes | WebsiteBrokr | Tattoo Ideas | Nerdie Media | Christian Games

[Open] Get this offer now before I leave!

Here you can use your hard earned FP Cash to make exchanges with other Members. Whether you want to pay for posts, followers on Twitter or even pay cash to other members for clicking on your links this is the place to do it.
Forum rules
To try and make the forum as organized as possible we have the following rules in place:

• Exchanging Reputation is forbidden, As is asking for reputation after an exchange. You're free to give Reputation after, but only if you think it is deserved.
  • Do your side of the exchange - Anyone that is found to have "scammed" other members will risk being banned from the exchange forum, and be issued with an official board warning.
  • One Exchange Thread Per user - To keep the Exchange forum tidy and easier to browse you are only allowed one Exchange Thread per Person, You can offer as many deals as you want in this thread. This should help everyone find an exchange thread must quicker, and it will help Possible Exchangers know if a member is trustworthy, due to the fact you will be able to see all of his/her previous deals in that same thread.

Full rules/information - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=112886
ImageClick here to report exchange abuse to us!!!Image
Men in Black
Men in Black

I am going to be gone for awhile, and I want to do 2 last services before I go, as quickly as I can.

As of this edit, you have 28 hours to claim the offer below!

Do you want traffic sent to your forum or website? I am willing to send you traffic from a user generated traffic website called Traffic Spammer for a specific amount of FP for so many views. Before you get the traffic, the link you provide needs to be approved by the system that you will get the traffic from, which can take anywhere from an hour to a day.

Each view will be set for 30 seconds.

The Cost
1 View for 1 FP
100 Views for 100 FP
1,000 Views for 1,000 FP
5,000 Views for 5,000 FP
10,000 Views for 10,000 FP

Website and Forum Promotion | Volact: Professional Web Hosting | Future Text URL | Future Text URL | Future Text URL

Forum of the Month #93 - Vote! » Site of the Month #33 - Vote! » Seeking Social » Dearly Sweet » Forum Zone » ForumSpark - Win 100 USD » Add your link here...

Super Poster

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:13 pm
Sorry 100 views for 300FP is bad as it is fake hits. I've done this service before for 1FP a hit. I know it's your topic so you can do what you want but I'm just saying personally I wouldn't purchase.

I'm Always Here

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:02 pm
I offer considerabbly less fp..O_O.

:D

IF you make real prices I will be interested. :)

Want to earn $24 an hour doing a medical assistant job learn more about thist medical amazing field at http://phlebotomytips.com. The phlebotomy tips are there to teach you phlebotomy.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:30 pm
JosephC wrote:Sorry 100 views for 300FP is bad as it is fake hits. I've done this service before for 1FP a hit. I know it's your topic so you can do what you want but I'm just saying personally I wouldn't purchase.

That is not really bad tbh. If you are into this kind of thing you can make $10-$20 per thousand pageviews. just because you have previously sold something for a less price does not make this service overpriced.

DesignPacks Network:
Icon Packs (130,000+ icons) - Font Packs (12,000+ fonts) - PSD Packs (10,000+ PSDs) - UI Packs (5,000+ UI elements)
WebsiteTuts Network:
Web Design Tuts - Webmaster Tuts - Web Hosting Tuts
Others:
Piic Image Hosting - CSS Gradients - Flat Colors

I'm Always Here

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:56 am
You could only make $10-$20 per thousand page views if it were using adsense. :P

And this is the wrong kind of traffic to use on adsense ;)

Want to earn $24 an hour doing a medical assistant job learn more about thist medical amazing field at http://phlebotomytips.com. The phlebotomy tips are there to teach you phlebotomy.

Men in Black
Men in Black

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:26 am
If you don't like the prices, then don't complain about them. Infact, why did you even post in this thread if you don't want to purchase? Was it just to complain about the fact that I am offering something for 3 FP per view, that I personally have to take the time to gain in order to give? Believe me, it takes allot of time to just be able to give even 250 views.

GamingOn and Josephc, the price is more than reasonable. Infact, I could be pricing this at 5 FP per view, just because I am the ONLY person OFFERING this EXACT service. :P BUT I am not offering it for 5 FP per view, I am doing it at 3 FP per view for up to the 500 views, THEN THE PRICE GOES DOWN.

Josephc, if it was FAKE, then why are ACTUAL people using it? I have had actual people signup and comment on various stuff I had put into it. It is definitely not fake. If it was fake, then EVERY traffic exchange WOULD BE FAKE!

Infact, It looks like you didn't read my note GamingOn, which includes the little tidbit that states that those using adsense may or may not be able to use this, which I wrote that you should take adsense off, so to avoid possible rejection of the system.

Website and Forum Promotion | Volact: Professional Web Hosting | Future Text URL | Future Text URL | Future Text URL

Forum of the Month #93 - Vote! » Site of the Month #33 - Vote! » Seeking Social » Dearly Sweet » Forum Zone » ForumSpark - Win 100 USD » Add your link here...

FP Regular

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:11 pm
I paid for his services. Now I'm waiting for him to deliver it. After that I will give you guys detailed information if they've worked or it's been simply a scam.

Men in Black
Men in Black

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:01 pm
And the traffic has finished being sent. ;)

Plus I gave a little extra traffic to Harutyun, because of the fact that it was Christmas, and the fact that he was the first person to request.

FP Regular

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:07 pm
The result:

0 registered users and 150 FP wasted. I'm sorry but it's obviously NOT working at least for me.

Men in Black
Men in Black

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 am
Ofcourse it is not always going to work to get a signup. Only when I was actively using this did I get signups. Infact there where times where I didn't get a single signup for a whole week.

I just lowered prices down 1 FP.

I'm Always Here

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:31 am
500 Views for 1,000 FP

I'll take this one? :D

send the traffic here http://bestfreecomputergames.com :)

Men in Black
Men in Black

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:54 am
GamingOn wrote:500 Views for 1,000 FP

I'll take this one? :D

send the traffic here http://bestfreecomputergames.com :)

Submitted, approved, and traffic is being sent.

-- 28 Dec 2011, 10:06 --

Ok, it states that the views have been completed being sent.

Men in Black
Men in Black

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:06 pm
If anyone else is interested, I decided that from this point on, I will send you Private Messages to tell you how far along your traffic is, and if it is completed or not.

Super Poster

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:25 pm
Would you take 250 views for 420 FP$? o.o

Men in Black
Men in Black

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:28 pm
Nope. I have already lowered my prices from what I had them at originally.

Next

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum ForumSpark
Advertisement / Admin board. Win 100USD !
Visit Site: Click Here
forum The Dumpload
A general chat forum with no limits to discussion. Our friendly member base has been rapidly growing in under a month. A wide range of features on the way such as a forum government, forum shop, text based RPG game and many more.
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic