FP Links: Staying Safe Online | Advertise on FP | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Sponsor Links: Orbact | Buy Social Media Services | Advertise Here

[Open] Get this offer now before I leave!

Here you can use your hard earned FP Cash to make exchanges with other Members. Whether you want to pay for posts, followers on Twitter or even pay cash to other members for clicking on your links this is the place to do it.
Forum rules
To try and make the forum as organized as possible we have the following rules in place:

• Exchanging Reputation is forbidden, As is asking for reputation after an exchange. You're free to give Reputation after, but only if you think it is deserved.
  • Do your side of the exchange - Anyone that is found to have "scammed" other members will risk being banned from the exchange forum, and be issued with an official board warning.
  • One Exchange Thread Per user - To keep the Exchange forum tidy and easier to browse you are only allowed one Exchange Thread per Person, You can offer as many deals as you want in this thread. This should help everyone find an exchange thread must quicker, and it will help Possible Exchangers know if a member is trustworthy, due to the fact you will be able to see all of his/her previous deals in that same thread.

Full rules/information - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=112886
ImageClick here to report exchange abuse to us!!!Image
Super Poster

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:19 pm
Okay then. Sent the FP$, please send the traffic to http://www.AnimeCookies.nstars.org .

Thanks.

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:09 pm
The forum got approved after my second attempt. I will notify you when it has been completed.

EDIT: Check your PM's MoonCookieChan for the reason why I sent back the FP to you.

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 am
Well, as usual, if interested, post the link or pm me the link you want in the system, and if it gets accepted, you will need to pay me FP for whatever traffic amount you want after it gets accepted. If you want to send the FP before hand, that is fine, but remember that sometimes a forum or site may be rejected, due to an ad, or something else.

FP Regular

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:39 pm
100 views for gamingtigers.com ? :)

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 pm
It has been accepted by their system. So, before I send the traffic, you need to send the 200FP.

FP Regular

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:44 pm
Joshua Farrell wrote:It has been accepted by their system. So, before I send the traffic, you need to send the 200FP.

Sent :)

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:52 pm
And the traffic has been allocated, and will hopefully I didn't choose a slow time to click the start button. Which you shall receive a PM once I see 100% complete.

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:10 am
I have enough credits to do any of the traffic totals in the opening post. Though if someone takes the highest amount I have listed, most of the lower traffic amounts will be unavailable till I am able to get more credits.

Mass Promoter

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:23 am
100 views for forumlauncher.com ?

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:48 am
It was accepted.

Before I send the views, you need to donate. Thanks.

Mass Promoter

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:20 pm
Sent !

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Get Traffic HereRe: Get Traffic Here Post Posted » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:06 pm

PreviousNext

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum Supromote
Advertise your website for free at Supromote! Supromote is a promotion forum that is on phpBB. Supromote has gained plenty of respect since opening back in December 2013. Check us out! You won't regret it.
Visit Site: Click Here
forum Chilled Echoes
Chilled Echoes is a community founded upon the old ideals of fun friendship and good times for all and is built on an active friendly community.If you want to see for yourself then head on over and say hello.We won't bite... much.
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic