Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Funny Memes | Meme Generator | Spillit | Funny Vines | Christian Games

[Open] Paying up to 100FP for Posting

Here you can use your hard earned FP Cash to make exchanges with other Members. Whether you want to pay for posts, followers on Twitter or even pay cash to other members for clicking on your links this is the place to do it.
Forum rules
To try and make the forum as organized as possible we have the following rules in place:

• Exchanging Reputation is forbidden, As is asking for reputation after an exchange. You're free to give Reputation after, but only if you think it is deserved.
  • Do your side of the exchange - Anyone that is found to have "scammed" other members will risk being banned from the exchange forum, and be issued with an official board warning.
  • One Exchange Thread Per user - To keep the Exchange forum tidy and easier to browse you are only allowed one Exchange Thread per Person, You can offer as many deals as you want in this thread. This should help everyone find an exchange thread must quicker, and it will help Possible Exchangers know if a member is trustworthy, due to the fact you will be able to see all of his/her previous deals in that same thread.

Full rules/information - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=112886
ImageClick here to report exchange abuse to us!!!Image
Forum Junkie

I am paying FP for posting at http://bamasports.icyboards.net/ for off-topic general discussion posts and on-topic sports related posts.

Here are the rates:
Intro Thread: 7 FP
On Topic Thread: 13 FP
Off Topic Thread: 8 FP
On Topic Post: 8 FP
Off Topic Post: 5 FP

When you have completed, let me know how much and I will verify. The limit for FP to be gained from this is 100 FP per person. If you have completed the offer once, ask before posting again to see if I wish for more of your posts. If you post well, you will msot likely be allowed to earn more. Thank you.

Forum Junkie

New Prices!

Forum Junkie

Anyone?

I'm Banned!

Unfortunately these bloggers and Facebookers take over with their 'any amount for 1 FB Like, Any amount x5 for a share' attitude.

Forum Junkie

Yeah, it's a tough niche too, figured I'd throw in some cheap Off-topic ones. No bites yet.

Upped on-topic topics/posts by 1.

Mass Promoter

I think you should offer more $ for the effort and you will see a different response.

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum Tune Junkies
Tune Junkies is the ultimate music discussion website. Come partake in our in-depth discussions, giveaways, and earn gifts with our point system. Please join, you won’t regret it.
Visit Site: Click Here
forum Chilled Echoes
Chilled Echoes is a community founded upon the old ideals of fun friendship and good times for all and is built on an active friendly community.If you want to see for yourself then head on over and say hello.We won't bite... much.
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic