EASY 100FP

Here you can use your hard earned FP Cash to make exchanges with other Members. Whether you want to pay for posts, followers on Twitter or even pay cash to other members for clicking on your links this is the place to do it.
Forum rules
To try and make the forum as organized as possible we have the following rules in place:

• Exchanging Reputation is forbidden, As is asking for reputation after an exchange. You're free to give Reputation after, but only if you think it is deserved.
  • Do your side of the exchange - Anyone that is found to have "scammed" other members will risk being banned from the exchange forum, and be issued with an official board warning.
  • Two Exchange Threads Per user - To keep the Exchange forum tidy and easier to browse you are only allowed two Exchange Threads per Person, You can offer as many deals as you want in these threads. This should help everyone find an exchange thread must quicker, and it will help Possible Exchangers know if a member is trustworthy, due to the fact you will be able to see all of his/her previous deals in that same two threads.

Full rules/information - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=112886
ImageClick here to report exchange abuse to us!!!Image
Cameron
Team Leader Assistant
Team Leader Assistant
FP$: 1270.00

Re: EASY 100FP

Postby Cameron »

Cameron

Postby Cameron »

Liked as Cmt Cameron. :)
Quad Color Club Member
PTM > RTM > VC > CTM > RTL > PTL > VC > CTM > VC > ETM > ETLA

CodyCFS
I'm Always Here
FP$: 2062.00

Postby CodyCFS »

CodyCFS

Postby CodyCFS »

Liked as Anthony P! :)
I'm just Cody from Florida.

etc
FP Regular
FP$: 235.01

Postby etc »

etc

Postby etc »

liked it as Travels Cebu

-- 27 Jan 2012, 03:38 --

liked it as Travels Cebu

trolling4dollars
Forum Promoter
FP$: 376.01

Postby trolling4dollars »

trolling4dollars

Postby trolling4dollars »

I liked it as "Bill Jacobs" even though you already got the last 3 you needed, just cause I'm a nice guy :D

calanau
Mass Promoter
FP$: 7.01

Postby calanau »

calanau

Postby calanau »

I paid all four of you :). Thanks to all and NO MORE Please :)
Visit Us!
Daily Poker Freeroll Schedule! - Over 300.000 in prize pool everymonth! Get your share!