Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Sponsor Links: Funny Memes | Free Backlinks | Meme Generator | Funny Vines

Pre-Made ZB Forum!

Here you can use your hard earned FP Cash to make exchanges with other Members. Whether you want to pay for posts, followers on Twitter or even pay cash to other members for clicking on your links this is the place to do it.
Forum rules
To try and make the forum as organized as possible we have the following rules in place:

• Exchanging Reputation is forbidden, As is asking for reputation after an exchange. You're free to give Reputation after, but only if you think it is deserved.
  • Do your side of the exchange - Anyone that is found to have "scammed" other members will risk being banned from the exchange forum, and be issued with an official board warning.
  • One Exchange Thread Per user - To keep the Exchange forum tidy and easier to browse you are only allowed one Exchange Thread per Person, You can offer as many deals as you want in this thread. This should help everyone find an exchange thread must quicker, and it will help Possible Exchangers know if a member is trustworthy, due to the fact you will be able to see all of his/her previous deals in that same thread.

Full rules/information - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=112886
ImageClick here to report exchange abuse to us!!!Image
Super Poster

says...
Pre-Made ZB Forum!Pre-Made ZB Forum! Post Posted » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm
I am giving away a pre-made ZB forum to my fellow people I know ;)

I will give this away for 5FP, on the conditions that you continue to develop and not give up on the forum. You must develop something for it.

Everything is set up, you just need topics and to advertise it. and maybe a domain;

http://s11.zetaboards.com/CodePute/index/

Taking some time off until I finish school so I will not be able to be contacted much. Sorry for any issues.

Forum Junkie

says...
Re: Pre-Made ZB Forum!Re: Pre-Made ZB Forum! Post Posted » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:01 pm
Wow, it looks great! If I knew remotely anything about coding I would take you up on it.

Super Poster

says...
Re: Pre-Made ZB Forum!Re: Pre-Made ZB Forum! Post Posted » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:06 pm
FarSide wrote:Wow, it looks great! If I knew remotely anything about coding I would take you up on it.

Oh well. Sure someone else will take it ;)

Taking some time off until I finish school so I will not be able to be contacted much. Sorry for any issues.

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum Soapbox
Welcome to Soapbox, my passion & labour of love. On this custom site, users can start debates, build their own audience, they can cheer or heckle as well as rant, and even employ a megaphone to be heard. Step up & Speak up!
Visit Site: Click Here
forum Tune Junkies
Come check out Tune Junkies, a music discussion community where you can Discover, Listen, and Discuss new music. Did we mention that you can earn free iTunes gift cards?
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic