Advertise on FP | Staying Safe Online | FP Shop | FP Lottery
Funny Memes | Meme Generator | Spillit | Funny Vines | Christian Games

[Closed] Suggest a forum name | Get 5FP Cash per name

Here you can use your hard earned FP Cash to make exchanges with other Members. Whether you want to pay for posts, followers on Twitter or even pay cash to other members for clicking on your links this is the place to do it.
Forum rules
To try and make the forum as organized as possible we have the following rules in place:

• Exchanging Reputation is forbidden, As is asking for reputation after an exchange. You're free to give Reputation after, but only if you think it is deserved.
  • Do your side of the exchange - Anyone that is found to have "scammed" other members will risk being banned from the exchange forum, and be issued with an official board warning.
  • One Exchange Thread Per user - To keep the Exchange forum tidy and easier to browse you are only allowed one Exchange Thread per Person, You can offer as many deals as you want in this thread. This should help everyone find an exchange thread must quicker, and it will help Possible Exchangers know if a member is trustworthy, due to the fact you will be able to see all of his/her previous deals in that same thread.

Full rules/information - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=112886
ImageClick here to report exchange abuse to us!!!Image
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

I am interested in starting a general discussion forum, but I need a good funny name for one. Something in the ballpark of Rotten Tomatoes (A successful entertainment forum). It should be one of a kind. I have been trying to think of one but am blocked creatively right now. See what you can come up with, and I will pay 5FP per name that you come up with, until I run out of cash. :cheer:

* Quick note: It should also have the exact domain name available. Thanks. Each person can submit up to 10. The person's suggestion that I pick will get 100FP cash.

Owner | Rhinocept Media

Mass Promoter

blackshoeforum

-- 20 Jan 2012, 22:46 --

discuss-general

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

magicmagick.com wrote:blackshoeforum

-- 20 Jan 2012, 22:46 --

discuss-general

Paid, thanks for your suggestions.

Owner | Rhinocept Media

Mass Promoter

generalbox

-- 20 Jan 2012, 22:48 --

do you need more?

I am in the mood?

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

magicmagick.com wrote:generalbox

This domain is taken, and is not very original. Put them all in one post, so that it is easier to pay you.

Owner | Rhinocept Media

FP Addict

you can buy my discussionplaza.com domain..

Earn some serious dough!

Mass Promoter

mood swing post

tractorbox.com availiable

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

noreturn wrote:you can buy my discussionplaza.com domain..

Sorry, not interested in that domain. Good luck with your sale though.

magicmagick.com wrote:mood swing post

tractorbox.com availiable

Those are just too generic sounding for me, but will give you FP cash for the effort. Lets see what others come up with.

Owner | Rhinocept Media

Mass Promoter

banmonkey

rottenrat (.com taken .net available)

can you say more detailed what kind of domain name you want

-- 20 Jan 2012, 23:08 --

kitekiller .com taken .net available

-- 20 Jan 2012, 23:09 --

will you settle for .com only?

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

magicmagick.com wrote:banmonkey

rottenrat (.com taken .net available)

can you say more detailed what kind of domain name you want

-- 20 Jan 2012, 23:08 --

kitekiller .com taken .net available

-- 20 Jan 2012, 23:09 --

will you settle for .com only?

Sorry, but I have written everything that I can think of as far as details in the first post. I am looking for something catchy and for a general discussion forum. They have to have the .net or .com available.

Owner | Rhinocept Media

Mass Promoter

forumkiller.com

Super Poster

StrangeMessage Board
ExSpamForum
ExGenForum
ExGeneralBoard
SecretMessageBB

Taking some time off until I finish school so I will not be able to be contacted much. Sorry for any issues.

Mass Promoter

forumfeast

stinkinrats.net

lovelobotomy.net

Featured Sites Add your site here...

forum InfuzedAds
Buy and sell ads with ease! InfuzedAds is a steadily growing advertising marketplace, allowing advertisers to connect with direct publishers. No more hassles! No more problems! Make the choice and join IA today! Plus it's FREE!
Visit Site: Click Here
forum The Game Zone
We are Gamers united by our love for games. We play a lot of different games and most likely we have a favorite game. Come join us here at The Game Zone where you can discuss your favorite games in a community of other gamers.
Visit Site: Click Here
Next topicPrevious topic