Website Planning Ask yourself the following question: “What goes into creating a website?” The correct answer to this question is planning. When creating a website, you need:
- A topic
- A purpose
- Multiple Webpages
- Selling or exchanging of Apple products.
- Providing information to the general public about some of the best Apple products.
- Increase monthly sales by 10%.
- Increase customer base by 5% by the end of 2015.
- Promotions will increase the amount of traffic to the website.
- Home – The home page usually consists of various different things such as articles and images that link to other parts or pages of the website.
- About – The about page usually consists of information about an individual, company, product, etc., depending on the website’s topic and purpose.
- Contact – The contact page usually consists of: contact form and or contact information such as an email address, address, phone number, and or links to various social media accounts associated with a specific person, company, or product. (This information will vary depending on the type of website and its purpose).