Usage for hash tag: Technabyte

1. MasterA

In Progress Technabyte VS Kodi Beginner

Anyone want to battle Technabyte? #Technabyte
  2. MasterA

Migration to DirectAdmin and 6 month free hosting!!

...cPanel has increased its prices massively by changing their pricing structure from a per server basis to a per account basis. As a result, Technabyte decided to change control panels and we migrated all our shared and reseller hosting plans from cPanel to DirectAdmin. You can read more about...
  3. MasterA

Earn FP$ for doing simple tasks

Hello everyone, Complete the tasks below to earn FP$: 1. Like the #Technabyte Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/technabyte/ - 100FP$ 2. Follow the #Technabyte Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Technabyte - 100FP$ More tasks coming soon.
  4. MasterA

Join the Technabyte Entrepreneurship Program

...everyone, Have you ever thought of starting your own business but worried about not having the experience or the funding for it? Well, Technabyte will be helping you out with this. Technabyte has launched the Technabyte Entrepreneurship Program which will help people start their own web...
  5. MasterA

Free $20 at Technabyte for Affiliate Program

Hello everyone, Technabyte is offering $20 free for all new affiliates who join our affiliate program. The minimum withdrawal for the program is only $30 so you will only need to earn $10 to withdraw the free money. You will get 20% commission for every sales you bring. That means you only need...
  6. MasterA

Paid - $ Paid Positions at Technabyte

Technabyte is looking for people who has a passion for technology to join the team. Below are a list of positions that are currently available and it will be updated as new positions open. 2 x Sales Staff - OPEN Your role will be to advertise Technabyte on other websites and make sales using...
  7. MasterA

Completed (Technabyte) vs TimesofAmerica vs Bayside Gamers

Hello, Anyone want to battle Technabyte? #Technabyte
  8. MasterA

Technabyte.com Review

Hello everyone, It would be very much appreciated if you can provide some feedback for Technabyte. We only opened today so if you find any bugs or errors as well, let me know. Thanks. #Technabyte
  9. MasterA

Technabyte Officially Opened Today - Free For First Month

Hello everyone, After weeks of hard work from our team, today Technabyte has officially opened its website to the public. Technabyte provides high quality and cheap Web Hosting services. We offer a wide ranges of hosting plans including Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS and Dedicated...
  10. MasterA

FP$ 2000FP$ per logo/banner and 1000FP$ for Favicon

Hello, I need some graphics for Technabyte and here is what I need: 1. Logo for Technabyte (around 285x80) - 2000FP$ It needs to have a transparent background and white text with the word "Technabyte". I also want an image next to the text. I don't really mind what the image is but come up...
  11. MasterA

Technabyte - First Month Free - Cheap Shared and Reseller Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers

Technabyte provides high quality and affordable Web Hosting services for your personal website, business or organisation. We offer a wide ranges of hosting plans from Shared Hosting to Dedicated Servers, all ran on high quality servers. Technabyte will also release other services for webmasters...