Recent content by Xyphien

  1. Xyphien

    Charity Lottery Website

    I'll be registering as a non-profit for the website once it gets closer to being up. I'm assuming if it goes against any laws they'd let me know during that procedure.
  2. Xyphien

    Free Logo Intro Videos

    Hello everyone, I wasn't sure where to put this, but seeing as a lot of websites could use a nice, clean logo intro developed I'd post it here. I started a giveaway to help promote my future online presence company that deals with Web Dev, SEO, Intro's, etc. with that being said I'll be giving...
  3. Xyphien

    Charity Lottery Website

    I've just started developing a website that will be a lottery. Every week there will be a lotto held. Of it 80% of the funds will go to the winners choice (of a pre-selected set of charities). The other 20% will go into maintaining the website, and promoting it to help grow it further. Extra...
  4. Xyphien

    Webmaster Website

    I make around $100 + a month off of adsense, and another $100 off of vip membership. Other than that I don't profit off of it. It's just something I have up for personal sakes. The merge has been completed, and everything is fully functional.
  5. Xyphien

    Xyphien - Webmaster, Promotion, General Discussion & almost 40k members.

    It's apart of the Shop on the forums. SEO Package (I will create a Web 2.0 Backlink, and post 3 backlinks on Verified Do-Follow Blogs (PA20+) for increased SEO) . It's a package you can purchase with forum currency. I'll be giving it away to active members from time to time. It's nothing big...
  6. Xyphien

    Xyphien - Webmaster, Promotion, General Discussion & almost 40k members.

    I'll be giving out free SEO packages, reviews, and post packages to webmasters that are active at random from here on out! All you have to do is be an active member on the forum to win!
  7. Xyphien

    Morning people! Just got back from my vacation <3

    Morning people! Just got back from my vacation <3
  8. Xyphien

    What is this called?

    I'm actually trying to find wordpress themes with this :bigtears: I've found 1 searching for canvas animations, and a few searching for particles. So that helps a little bit :)
  9. Xyphien

    Post Exchange Webmaster & Gaming forum

    Let's do 5/5 for now :)
  10. Xyphien

    What is this called?

    There use to be a really popular theme for xenfor where it had a galaxy, and lines everywhere that moved with your mouse. Kind of like http://banana.com https://preview.themeforest.net/item/tolarcek-a-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-wordpress-blog-theme/full_screen_preview/21388235 (randomly found it)...
  11. Xyphien

    Post Exchange Webmaster & Gaming forum

    Was it rmmv.co ? And sure :) that'd be fine with me. Let me know when you're done. (P.S. if it was rmmv you will have the same login info)
  12. Xyphien

    Post Exchange Webmaster & Gaming forum

    Sure. I haven't been on in a few days my bad. I accidentally made the account under Xyphien' but I'll make the 5/5 messages now :) and I'll be down to do adminloop.com as well.
  13. Xyphien

    Hacked after selling a site on Flippa

    It got hacked before all of that. They guy never messaged me back, after he won he fell off the face of the earth. I went on vacation that week and kept messaging him and nothing. When I came back all I saw was "GO FUCK YOURSELF BROTHER !" Never received the money. Flippas new thing is wonky...
  14. Xyphien

    Hacked after selling a site on Flippa

    I sold DiscordPromote.com on Flippa. Once the auction ended for $150 the person never messaged me back, and then I just looked at the site and everything has been deleted other than "GO FUCK YOURSELF BROTHER !" They also just updated their site so I can't see the old data, or see who that user...
  15. Xyphien

    Post Exchange Webmaster & Gaming forum

    Aren't we all XD That's fine. Never played the truck driver simulator though, but I'll try my best :) Let me know when you're done with your end.