• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

❤︎A Small Introduction❤︎

Dear Reader,

My name is Avalon Harley, but my friends call me Ava, (Ah-Vuh, or Avalon without the "lon"). I create websites, though it is a minor hobby. I write and draw in my free time mostly. I am fifteen years old, and I live is Los Angeles, California. I enjoy swimming at the beach and collecting seashells and semi-precious gemstones (there are quite a few beautiful stones on the beach). Anyways, I hope to get to know you later! Please check out my Ad when I post it!

Thanks,
Avalon

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
Retired Admin
Jun 4, 2008
meowsepad.org
FP$
Welcome to Forum Promotion. :) I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

What is your favorite gemstone to find?

Lord Saru

Heart and Hands
Feb 21, 2010
From the blue
FP$
Hello there Ava.

Its awesome to have you here with us. Do let me know if you have any questions.

Jax

Addicted
Jul 28, 2011
London, United Kingdom
www.jackbaker.uk
FP$
Dear Reader,

My name is Avalon Harley, but my friends call me Ava, (Ah-Vuh, or Avalon without the "lon"). I create websites, though it is a minor hobby. I write and draw in my free time mostly. I am fifteen years old, and I live is Los Angeles, California. I enjoy swimming at the beach and collecting seashells and semi-precious gemstones (there are quite a few beautiful stones on the beach). Anyways, I hope to get to know you later! Please check out my Ad when I post it!

Thanks,
Avalon
Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a good day!

Charlotte345

Reputable
Mar 19, 2017
FP$
Welcome! I hope you are enjoying the forum! :)

chase195

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 10, 2017
www.websitegeeks.boards.net
FP$
Dear Reader,

Thanks,
Avalon
Welcome! :)