100 FP for the Best Username

Discussion in 'Forum Fun' started by shamzblueworld, Nov 30, 2009.

1. shamzblueworld

shamzblueworld Paragon

+0
    I Think that I have the best username on planet and no one could ever have better than mine. So I am posting a challenge here.
    Tell me a username which is better than mine and I will give you 100FP$.
    Now the rules:
    the username should be your and only yours and you should have it on most of the forums you have joined.
    it should be something related to you(For example if there are numbers in it, they should have some importance in your life, not any number)
    And a Simple name or name_age can never win here.

Reply with the Following code

Code:
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Why It is Specail?:[/b]

Definition of shamzblueworld
    my name is Ahtsham and nick is sham, My first Real love was blue. Her real name was not blue but the name meaning was The Blue. So its shamzblue meaning myblue and the world is because it that time she and only she was my world and i loved her so much that i created an identity for myself dedicating to hers. So to me shamzblueworld means Mine and Her's World.
    We are not together anymore but She was and Is and Will always be my first Love and I will keep this identity as a tribute to my first love.

2. fantanoice

fantanoice Madly Diligent

+76
    *Special.

Username: fantanoice (fanta-no-ice / fanta-noice)
    Why It is Special?: Because it is unique, but people still understand what it means. I like fanta without ice. :laughing:

It can also be mis-interpreted as 'fanta noice', as in a Kath-and-Kim-like version of 'fanta nice', as in, fanta is nice. Both instances work well and are completely true. :p

But for the record, I have no idea what your username means, shamzblueworld, so I can think of many better usernames than it. :p

3. David

David Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+13
    Eh, why not:

Username: dotDavid
    Why It is Special?: Well, I am a designer and a programmer, and I have been interested with the .NET languages, so thats the dot part. Also, having something part of the dot ie. .com, .net, .info, .biz etc would be interesting. And my name is David, so that would make other users aware of that.

4. shamzblueworld

shamzblueworld Paragon

+0
    Updated the topic with Definition of shamzblueworld.

Waiting for more Participants.

5. Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Retired Administrator Retired Admin

+22
    Username: Quacker Jack
    Why It is Special?: It shows that Jack can be quiet a "quack" (what my friends and me call an idiot). It also just seems to fit my personality.

6. CustomiZer

CustomiZer Up-and-Coming Sensation

+0
    username : CustomiZer

Why It is Special?: I guess I modify things and pictures a lot...(though I'm no good at it)

7. Dasher

Dasher Paragon

+0
    I always thought it was Quaker (k-waker Jack) Not Quacker Jack

8. hanorotu

hanorotu Familiar Face

+0
    Username: hanorotu
    Why It is Specail?: No one on the net has this name, at all. I made it up about 6 years ago when I started playing runescape, it was a lucky coincidence of letters put together. Now it is just my username for everything. It has no meaning but people know me by it. [han-or-oh-two]

9. shamzblueworld

shamzblueworld Paragon

+0
    After atleast every 10 submissions i will give 100 to one person.
    We have 6 at the moment

10. hanorotu

hanorotu Familiar Face

+0
    My username on ebuamsworld was "a guy wanking" that has got to be the greatest username ever! I haven't been on there in ages though lol.

11. Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Retired Administrator Retired Admin

+22
    That's the brand, Quaker. mmm, their oatmeal is good. :p

12. Mr. Money

Mr. Money Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+0
    Username: Mr. Money
    Why It is Specail?: Well how many people do you know have this name? or even close to this name. it is very unique.

13. SettledHate.

SettledHate. Paragon

+0
    Username: Zane Cleary
    Why It is Specail?: Because it is in loving memory of the Cleary family name, to which many have suffered and died in the wars of Society.

14. shamzblueworld

shamzblueworld Paragon

+0
    From all above participants i am giving 100FP$ to dotdavid.
    because i think this one has a thinking of uniqueness and also a strong idea behind it. he is a good coder and also involved very much with the scripts/languages which he described in his post so that is promising.
    I am not saying its better than shamzblueworld but its dreamy and some what very atatched to his interests.
    So congratulations David.

15. shamzblueworld

shamzblueworld Paragon

+0
    and this offer/contest is not closed.

16. coolmac

coolmac Reputable

+0
    YAY!!

Username: Coolmac
    Why it is special: I'm a huge apple lover and fell in love with the mac on first sight...the only word i could utter was "Coolmac!!" and my girlfriend who had bought it for me decided to make it my nickname!

[she became jealous of course, after a while, because of my affection for it!] lol

17. Unleashed

Unleashed Up-and-Coming Sensation

+0
    Username: Unleashed
    Why It is Special?: Well simply because, it's my name since two years I have entered the cyber world. I love the name because of it's meaning.

18. Aryan

Aryan Paragon

+0
  19. David

David Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+13
    Thanks Sham.

20. 22_22

22_22 Madly Diligent

+23
    This is my username during Christmas. ;)

Username: Rudolph
    Why It is Special?: Because I help run the sleigh which gets Santa to your house to give you your presents.

:p