Suggestion 15 Second Video Commercial

Lämmchen

Addicted
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Not that I've created a video commercial yet for Christianity Haven, but why not have the opportunity to promote our sites through video commercials? A featured one on the main site would be a nice perk through an auction or lottery. If 15 seconds is too long then reduce it to 10.

Reactions: meetdilip

Rick Ace

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
New York City
FP$
Not that I've created a video commercial yet for Christianity Haven, but why not have the opportunity to promote our sites through video commercials? A featured one on the main site would be a nice perk through an auction or lottery. If 15 seconds is too long then reduce it to 10.
That sounds like a very good idea. The only issue is that most people don't have the resources or time to create commercials. The other issue would be bandwidth. Some people still live in countries where bandwidth is a scarce resource. :p

D

Deleted member 44219

You mean as in Online-Commercials. That’s a great idea.

But there is one problem I have with it. It’s that nobody really promotes their Forum through a Commercial(Not to my knowledge anyway). It could work but I’m still a bit unsure of it.

Rick Ace

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
New York City
FP$
You mean as in Online-Commercials. That’s a great idea.

But there is one problem I have with it. It’s that nobody really promotes their Forum through a Commercial(Not to my knowledge anyway). It could work but I’m still a bit unsure of it.
It used to be more common lol. I have a bunch of videos from 2008 for my forums. :laughing:

In fact, there were more sites than just Youtube back then.

Lämmchen

Addicted
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
The only other option I could think of to save time & money would be animated gifs. For Christianity Haven's annual staff Christmas card I create "cards" from each staff member with a quote they suggest using Corel Draw and then assemble them into an animated gif using a website (I can't even think of what the name of it is right now).

meetdilip

Reputable
Feb 17, 2019
FP$
You can create GIFs for free using GIMP. If you are not particular about video commercial, you can make an intro video using many of the Blender or Adobe templates.

Reactions: Lämmchen

afriss

New Arrival
Jun 27, 2019
FP$
You can create GIFs for free using GIMP. If you are not particular about video commercial, you can make an intro video using many of the Blender or Adobe templates.

Fully agree with your statement