2 Hours Until Closing Time

leangreen76

Reputable
FP$
Sitre Name: 2 Hours Until Closing Time https://2hoursuntilclosing.boards.net/

aC2s1z.jpg

If you love movies then feel free to share your favourites here, discuss your favourite actors & actresses, debate New Vs old and more! You must be 13 years+ to join. As a member of this message board, as well as the viewable boards you will also gain access to the general film talk forum, The Actor's guild, New Vs Old and more in a separate section, exclusvely for members!

leangreen76

Reputable
FP$
There are now currently 50 threads!

Also a recent change saw a slight rethink to the way I've set out the movie boards from when I initially started this place. At first it was divided into genre categories, but in hindsight; there are so many cross-categories that it could've got confusing. Therefore I've split it up much more efficiently into eras I.E. years, the times these films were released. It also reduces the board amount - but in a good way.

I'm hoping this will make things much earier to navigate and to use, whilst keeping the boards trim.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
I like how you separated them into eras instead. What I thought would be cool (up to you lol) is if it's feasible, to put an image that's pertinent to that era for each board. i.e. the one you have looks like it would go in the 80's (Silver). For Golden, have a collage of The Wizard of Oz, etc. Very nostalgic forum you got started!