2017 Official Bracket & Off-Topic Chat

John

Madly Diligent
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$

Forum Promotion's 2017 Site Battle Madness
Tournament Bracket

Click the spoiler to see the official bracket.

REMINDER: Earn 5FP$ per each vote throughout the Site Battle Tournament!
(Will be paid at the completion of the tournament by John assuming no abuse of system at the discretion of the Community Team)

Feel free to use this topic for general chat, battle updates, or anything else you'd like.

Ash

Seasoned Veteran

Bluezone777

Dinner Team Leader
Sep 5, 2008
SW Florida
FP$
Popularity is how you win such a contest as this but it is not the standard for what makes a good forum or website so I wouldn't get too worked over winning or losing this contest. As long as your site or forum accomplishes what it sets out to do then it's a good site/forum no matter how often or not it wins a contest such as this one.

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
Popularity is how you win such a contest as this but it is not the standard for what makes a good forum or website so I wouldn't get too worked over winning or losing this contest. As long as your site or forum accomplishes what it sets out to do then it's a good site/forum no matter how often or not it wins a contest such as this one.
Well stated! I know that regardless of how many views my site gets or what the results of this contest are, I will not be discouraged from updating my site. I mean, somebody has to chronicle the '90s, right?

Reactions: Bluezone777

Bluezone777

Dinner Team Leader
Sep 5, 2008
SW Florida
FP$
Well stated! I know that regardless of how many views my site gets or what the results of this contest are, I will not be discouraged from updating my site. I mean, somebody has to chronicle the '90s, right?
Well you do so if you do then I am sure there are others out there. They might not have a giant sign pointing them out but I am sure they are out there so as long as you focus on being authentic and simply be and express the things that make you who you are then those who would be drawn to that will find their way to you eventually. In fact, I would say from what I seen that you are doing both already which is a big plus in my book.

• Love
Reactions: Princess MeowsePad

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
I'm glad I have no real attachment to any entered site excluding my own, since then any votes for other battles I make are going to be based on which site I think is better and deserves the win, rather than just being part of the popularity crowd.
Good for you! Just let Princess MeowsePad's Precious Musings resonate in your head. That's all I ask. ;)

Well you do so if you do then I am sure there are others out there. They might not have a giant sign pointing them out but I am sure they are out there so as long as you focus on being authentic and simply be and express the things that make you who you are then those who would be drawn to that will find their way to you eventually. In fact, I would say from what I seen that you are doing both already which is a big plus in my book.
You can say a lot of things about me, but you can't say that I'm not authentic. XD Thanks, Bluezone.

Reactions: Bluezone777

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$
This will be a fun line up! I'm excited to see the turn out! Plus I'm even more excited that old and new forums will gain new views and exposure through this event.

Even just being a part of the first round guys is awesome, means people are viewing your forum at least once!

Reactions: Pennywise