30 for 30 exchange with Social Picnic

Discussion in 'Post and Affiliate Exchanges' started by warrenisfriendly, May 24, 2018.

1. warrenisfriendly

warrenisfriendly Up-and-Coming Sensation

+9
    Hello I would like to do a 30-30 post exchange with you.
    Social Picnic is a General Discussion and Entertainment Forum and is at www.socialpicnic.icyboards.net (Please note currently my forum is not Mobile friendly)

Please DO NOT start yours without me agreeing to do yours.
    If I don't know much about your forum, it would be helpful if there is a General Discussion section for me to posts in.

Edit: ***PLEASE NOTE AND DO NOT SKIM READ*** it has come to my attention that some of you are skim reading my replies or OPs Please note I cannot complete the exchanges in a certain timeframe due to other commitments and engagements I cannot stress this enough, and please be aware that I am out 6 days to sometimes 2-4 weeks straight so I may only be able to do 10-20 in 2 or 4 weeks time. Just so you’re aware. Please complete your side at your own pace it doesn’t have to be all in one hit!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  2. warrenisfriendly

+9
    Is anyone interested in doing a 30-30 exchange with Social Picnic?

3. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram Reputable

+46
    Could we do something smaller for now, such as a 5/5 or 10/10 with my personal finance forum? Link in sig.

4. IT

IT Madly Diligent Staff Team

+679
    Would be interested in doing a 30 for 30 if you are still available to do exchanges (you'll find my forum by clicking on the image in my signature). Let me know if this is still open...

5. warrenisfriendly

+9
    This one is a little confusing, as I do not know much of finance staff is there a General Discussion section on there by any chance and if so how do I locate it please?

Yes I accept

Yes I accept this as well.

Please note I have registered on your respective forums (except for the finance one) as PLLTwistedFan

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  6. Jason76

Jason76 Packager Staff Team

+329
  7. warrenisfriendly

+9
    Thanks for letting me know

8. warrenisfriendly

+9
    • Like Like x 1
  9. IT

+679
    Do you want me to start my side then or do you want be to go ahead and start it now?

10. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram Reputable

+46
    No general discussion section, but even without much finance knowledge you should be able to easily get 5 post: introduction, then we have webmaster discussions and most finance is just asking about your situation (i.e. how good are you at saving?)

Interested?

11. Jason76

Jason76 Packager Staff Team

+329
    Done with my part.

Will do more soon, but have to finish up some other big ones.

12. warrenisfriendly

+9
    Sorry, I have been ill, I haven’t replied sooner.

I’d like if you could please start your side. But you don’t have to finish it in one hit of course.

13. warrenisfriendly

+9
    I’ll give it ago, but maybe I’ll start off with 5 and take it from there. Please note it may not be in one fell swoop though!

14. warrenisfriendly

+9
    Do you have a General Discussion section or are you similar to the member above with their finance forum?

15. IT

+679
    That's fine. I'll probably start today, more than likely after I get off work this afternoon. Since we're doing 30 and that's more than I usually do, I was planning on spreading it out a little bit anyway (hope you don't mind me doing that and I don't mind if you have to spread it out over a few days either).

I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

16. warrenisfriendly

+9
    No, that's fine, I don't mind if you spread it out. Thank you I am at least 85% better.

17. Salt

Salt Reputable

+14
    Any interest in a 30 for 30 with https://saltofthestool.com

If you don't know Barstool Sports, can stick to the General forums at the bottom?