• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

300 FP$ Forum Banner

meetdilip

Paragon
Final

pinky 5.png

Pinky

Resident
What do you want to see in it ?

That's nice but I'm looking for something a bit more trendy. The name Pinky and Friends would be nice to see on there. Maybe something fun and friendly. I like the colours.

The forum name is too big in the last image.

Thank you so far. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Pinky

Resident
I like the pink colours but not the background images. I would like the text a bit smaller please.
I can try it. However 300 FP is really low amount.
That would be great. Nice to have a few choices. How much FP would be enough? Or I do not mind paying money for it, as long as it has the right look. I have tried posting before for a paid one but never received any replies.

Razor1911

Reputable
FP$
I like the pink colours but not the background images. I would like the text a bit smaller please.

That would be great. Nice to have a few choices. How much FP would be enough? Or I do not mind paying money for it, as long as it has the right look. I have tried posting before for a paid one but never received any replies.
My PayPal is limited at the moment. Paying in FP will be okay for me. First let me try some styles. If you like, then we will come to the price. Is it okay with you?

I can start work only after Monday, as I have some commitments for tomorrow. Hope you understand.

meetdilip

Paragon

It would be nice to see an example.

Last edited: