$4,500 check was recieved by my friend

Ilya

Addicted
FP$
My close friend just received a check for $4500 for 2 weeks. There are tons of advertisements that advertise guides to making “$5,000 a week” which leads you to a page where you have to buy a guide, which talks about general internet guidelines. Today I am going to tell you the full secret of how to make money online, and I am no talking about change, I am talking about the big bucks.

Most people use Google Adsense to get paid by placing adsense banners on their website, which can make some money, but not a lot. Most people think the way to big money is by having high traffic, and recieve income from Google Adsense, well that’s partially true..

Follow this guide and you should be making money in no time.

Full article here: http://freeinspirations.com/?p=184

Ilya

Addicted
FP$
Shahrier said:
Pretty cool. But I don't completely understand what lead means.

Alright I edited the article and will explain on here as well.

I will give an example,

Johnny comes to you and says "I want to buy stocks" you refer Johhny to Bob the stockbroker. Johnny sells stocks to Bob, and Johnny gives 10% of the sale to you because you sent Bob to him.

Tried to put it in simpler terms, does that explain what a lead is? Its a referral, but a referral that the customer is already willing to sign up for, not to think about it but ready to buy stocks, or etc.

Hope that helps :)

Ilya

Addicted
FP$
If you provide unique article and send offer good rates then person will be interested since not random people will be looking at your site, only people ho are interested in traveling would look at your website.

Sshadow

Seasoned Veteran
This is actually a great guide. If you take this up you will want to do research and such on your selected topic and will have to put an effort into it. However it could potentially pay off as the Author says. You need to make sure though that you understand what you are getting into.