Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
I recently lowered the Sponsorship price to advertise up to 10 banner ads in my signature for a year, in my signature advertising thread; and to help with interest in the spot, I have decided to do this auction. The idea behind this, is to give the spot away by auction, to someone who might need extended advertising here at FP, through a signature display.

To give information on the page views, as of this topic, the rotation spot that this is in, has had nearly 6,000 page views this past month, and the pageviews is on the increase in part because of my posting has increased. So long as my posting continues to go up, and activity on FP continues to do the same, I would take a guess that the spot's pageviews will increase quite a bit over the next 30 days; which will ofcourse, increase the likely hood of clicks on the ads already there in rotation.

So, without too much wait, here is the information for the auction, with it's end date. :)

Auction Information
Auction Item:
1 year sponsored 468x60 advertising in my signature, with up to 10 468x60 ads. Comes with a screen responsive option, if wanted.
Starting Auction Amount: $10.00 USD
Minimum Bid Amount: $1.00 USD
Max Bid Amount: As much as you want to bid, above the previous bid.
Auction End Date and Time: June 30th, 2020 at 9 PM U.S. Mountain Daylight Time.

For those wanting to purchase the space without the auction, please send me a PM, with the information I request in my other thread.

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge

Lord Saru

Package Team Leader
Package Team
Feb 21, 2010
From the blue
FP$
Oh. I forgot.

*cancels bid*

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
27 hours before I close the auction. Get in your bids before then!
Just to confirm, we can add 10 different designs? Or is it that there will be 9 other ads that rotate along with ours?

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Just to confirm, we can add 10 different designs? Or is it that there will be 9 other ads that rotate along with ours?
You get to put in 10 different designs (or 10 different ads).

Reactions: Ash

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
And there we go. :) @Hungry Ego, I can add and make any changes to your ad(s) at any time over the next year, or I can add permissions for you on my network account at Google Ad Manager (which will allow you to add or change any of your ads at any given time). The daily percentage of pageviews will be set on 20% of all daily pageviews generated. So it should be easy to fill in the blank spots with the max listed above. :)

If you cant find my paypal info after you decide what you want to do, I can send you it via PM.

• Love
Reactions: Hungry Ego

Hungry Ego

Familiar Face
May 30, 2020
FP$
And there we go. :) @Hungry Ego, I can add and make any changes to your ad(s) at any time over the next year, or I can add permissions for you on my network account at Google Ad Manager (which will allow you to add or change any of your ads at any given time). The daily percentage of pageviews will be set on 20% of all daily pageviews generated. So it should be easy to fill in the blank spots with the max listed above. :)

If you cant find my paypal info after you decide what you want to do, I can send you it via PM.
Thanks @Joshua Farrell ! Will be in touch soon :D