5/5 With Play Observed :)

TopSilver

Resident
Mar 16, 2019
www.cafediscussions.com
FP$
@Spudster the 5 posts have been completed now. I look forward to seeing you on Cafe Discussions. :D

I will come check out your site again soon as well.

Reactions: Fait

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Australia
playobserved.com
FP$
Another 5/5 with Discussion Hub?
As soon as I wake up tomorrow morning (Australian Time I will get my part done!)

I still haven't received any confirmation email. I've also tried re-sending it but that doesn't seem to help.
That’s strange, sometimes it can go in to your junk folder but I’ve activated your account from my end.

Reactions: Ash

simonweb

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Aug 1, 2017
Sweden
webmastersmeet.com
FP$
That’s strange, sometimes it can go in to your junk folder but I’ve activated your account from my end.
Thanks, I've just finished my 5 posts on your forum. :)

I managed to forget my password (I thought I had saved it in Bitwarden but I was mistaken...) so it took a while for me to actually get my posts done as I couldn't reset my password, eventually I remembered I was still signed into your forum on my laptop. So... What a mess. :facepalm: And I still haven't received a single email from your website, so you might want to check that and see so nothing is broken.

Reactions: Fait

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Australia
playobserved.com
FP$

I managed to forget my password (I thought I had saved it in Bitwarden but I was mistaken...) so it took a while for me to actually get my posts done as I couldn't reset my password, eventually I remembered I was still signed into your forum on my laptop. So... What a mess. :facepalm: And I still haven't received a single email from your website, so you might want to check that and see so nothing is broken.
20 people have verified their accounts so far,

Is it being placed in your spam filter?

If not then that’s definitely very strange,
Emails are usually a server side thing so if it persists I’ll contact my web host to resolve this.

What’s your website? I will do my side :)

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Australia
playobserved.com
FP$

Turns out in Xenforo you need to use an email address that exists so that was my fault and I highly apologise for that,
Everything email wise should be working now!

Can I do non-gaming topics ?

If so, 5/5 or 10/10 with Admin Brave.com
You definitely can! :) just go under our “Non-Gaming Related” section and I will do 5/5 to start off with!