5/5 With Play Observed :)

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
@Fait Do you think you'll be able to complete your side of the exchange soon? I was going to ask if you can please update your avatar? Thanks so much!
Would you like to do another 5? :)
Up to you 100% I’ll be instant this time development is finished and I’m ready to focus more on content.

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
Would you like to do another 5? :)
Up to you 100% I’ll be instant this time development is finished and I’m ready to focus more on content.

Sure I'll get started now. :)

Edit: I've completed my side.

Last edited:

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
Cool I’ll start my end a in little bit, and will let you know once I’m done. Thanks!

edit: done! Looks like they are all in “awaiting moderator approval”.
I need to make an announcement about that one,
users that have under 5 posts will need moderator approval but once you have completed that you are free to post without a moderator or admin to approve your content.

i start mine now :)

I have not received the activation code can you please activate my account from your end :(

KnownSyntax

Resident
FP$
I need to make an announcement about that one,
users that have under 5 posts will need moderator approval but once you have completed that you are free to post without a moderator or admin to approve your content.

i start mine now :)

I have not received the activation code can you please activate my account from your end :(
Looks like Microsoft may be throttling my email server - I’ve manually approved you on my end. Thanks!

bharath

Up-and-Coming Sensation
I did not get a notification for some reason but I’m up for this!

edit: I see your site has been suspended? Is everything okay?
hi sorry for troubling you now the site is up and ill also do my part.
Edit
Got this error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-26-00-21-34-098_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-26-00-21-34-098_com.android.chrome.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
hi sorry for troubling you now the site is up and ill also do my part.
Edit
Got this error
No worries I’m here to help! :)
And I highly apologise that’s my fault Xenforo requires all user tables to have a default table when I add one I seem to forget, but try now :p