5 for 5 post exchanges!

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
I will look over both sites. May show my wife your craft site. She will like it. :)

EDIT: I started on Crafter Craze. Can one of the post be in the promote area? 2 of 5 done. Will finish tomorrow. Thanks!

Just waiting for that 99 second waiting period to go by after each post and then I'll be done. I couldn't see where to change my avatar though?

Dotgician

Up-and-Coming Sensation
I could really do another 5 from you if that’s okay?

budgetroot.com/community

5/5 post or thread I will match what you do

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
I could really do another 5 from you if that’s okay?

budgetroot.com/community

5/5 post or thread I will match what you do

Did you redo the site or something? It won't let me login. I keep a spreadsheet of all the sites I sign up with through FP and I had saved the password in my browser and it wouldn't take it so I went back to the spreadsheet and it wouldn't accept it then either. So I tried to reset the password and it said my email wasn't found?

Dotgician

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Did you redo the site or something? It won't let me login. I keep a spreadsheet of all the sites I sign up with through FP and I had saved the password in my browser and it wouldn't take it so I went back to the spreadsheet and it wouldn't accept it then either. So I tried to reset the password and it said my email wasn't found?
Messages you via PM

Ozzy47

Package Team Leader
Package Team
Community Team
Gamma Premium