5 for 5 post exchanges!

scooter

Reputable
FP$
Looking for some more 5 for 5s for Crafter Craze.
I'd be willing to swap 5 for 5. (I'm not very crafty, but I'm "craft-adjacent". My wife runs an Etsy shop.)

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
I'd be willing to swap 5 for 5. (I'm not very crafty, but I'm "craft-adjacent". My wife runs an Etsy shop.)

Love to!! It's okay to not be crafty...everyone has an opinion so you can just comment on the crafts you see :) I don't know if I'll get to it today or tomorrow. I'm prepping a room to paint the ceiling and walls over the next few days.

Ash

Madly Diligent
Would you be interested in another 10/10 with DH @Lämmchen? Happy for you to do your side whenever you have the chance

scooter

Reputable
FP$
Love to!! It's okay to not be crafty...everyone has an opinion so you can just comment on the crafts you see :) I don't know if I'll get to it today or tomorrow. I'm prepping a room to paint the ceiling and walls over the next few days.
Okay, there's no particular rush. I'll need to get my partner from the theatre to the airport tomorrow afternoon, but I think the rest of the day will be open, so I can do it then.

Ash

Madly Diligent
Hopefully by the time you read this, I will be done with my side :). I split the posts between your two forums

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team