$50 FP per Topic!!!!

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
Come to my forum, make a topic, and you get $50FP! Will pay out until I run out of FP! If you post before I approve, you run the risk of me running out of FP$ which would not be approved therefore the services would not be paid. So, get approved!

Must register to receive payment!!!!!

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Hey if your still offering this let me know. I will do 6 topics for 300 $FP

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
Hey if your still offering this let me know. I will do 6 topics for 300 $FP
Pick any forum that doesn’t center around coding, make six topics, and link them here, I’ll pay you 300 FP. My forum shut down but I’d be happy to support someone else (as long as the forum doesn’t center around coding.). Webmaster communities are fine though.

Reactions: TopSilver

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Pick any forum that doesn’t center around coding, make six topics, and link them here, I’ll pay you 300 FP. My forum shut down but I’d be happy to support someone else (as long as the forum doesn’t center around coding.). Webmaster communities are fine though.

That's very thoughtful of you. Does this one look good? https://www.forumer.io/

The owner is staff here I think and this one seems pretty popular. It's a webmaster community. I didn't know your site shut down and I apologize. Let me know and I'll do them now and link you to the 6 threads.

EDIT: I'm just going to go ahead and post on that one. It's a webmaster community so I think you will probably find that one okay. I appreciate your generosity.

Last edited:

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Okay I finished. They are all good quality. Thanks for the help.

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
That's very thoughtful of you. Does this one look good? https://www.forumer.io/

The owner is staff here I think and this one seems pretty popular. It's a webmaster community. I didn't know your site shut down and I apologize. Let me know and I'll do them now and link you to the 6 threads.

EDIT: I'm just going to go ahead and post on that one. It's a webmaster community so I think you will probably find that one okay. I appreciate your generosity.
Forumer is a great community! Glad you chose one deserving of your posts!

For everyone, I’ll pay stated rate in OP until I run out of FP for you to pick a random forum (that’s not focused on coding) to post topics too. Enjoy!

Reactions: TopSilver

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
Very kind @Mattthew - I would match the offer for new threads ceeated in Umbrella Online's "survival horror" section if ok with you.?

Bear in mind I don't have all too much FP (about 300 after pending deductions I believe), so very much a limited time offer.
Sure, I’ll offer up to 600 FPS (allowing 12 threads) plus ability to use your 300FP (potential for 18 threads, 12 from me, 6 from you) to whoever picks your forum.

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion Knight