A brand new look for mC

• Thread starter Bryn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bryn

As of today, my forum now has a fresh new look to it, in the form of the "Minimal" skin used. It's not something entirely new though as it existed on the forum before and also in its predecessor (Lightweb by the way) but now, with the return of one valued member who made the skin at first and has now made it even better, it's now become our default theme used and looks a lot more modern than the last one (because while Alpha Plus was cool and all, it is very old I must admit) and, much more unique than all others to be the point it would appear that someone's on a Xenforo forum rather than a Jcink one :laughing:

You can see the latest developments of it starting from this post here :) I should note that by default, it is set to the "Light" variant but one can always switch to "Dark" in just one click, for those that prefer to view things that way.

Let's hope this can reel in more visitors and members from this exciting new change. Hope you all like, as much as me and others do :D

B

Bryn

Thanks everyone. You've all made me proud :D

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 44219

As of today, my forum now has a fresh new look to it, in the form of the "Minimal" skin used. It's not something entirely new though as it existed on the forum before and also in its predecessor (Lightweb by the way) but now, with the return of one valued member who made the skin at first and has now made it even better, it's now become our default theme used and looks a lot more modern than the last one (because while Alpha Plus was cool and all, it is very old I must admit) and, much more unique than all others to be the point it would appear that someone's on a Xenforo forum rather than a Jcink one :laughing:

You can see the latest developments of it starting from this post here :) I should note that by default, it is set to the "Light" variant but one can always switch to "Dark" in just one click, for those that prefer to view things that way.

Let's hope this can reel in more visitors and members from this exciting new change. Hope you all like, as much as me and others do :D
The theme looks nice and simple. I do like light themes, especially for programming but maybe lower down on the blue text and replace it with a darker blue or a different colour. Overall, the theme looks decent enough.

B

Bryn

Thanks, but you're rather late :p

Although, I may have it spiced up a bit more for later in the month. Keep your eyes peeled, folks :)