A content brokerage

Puppuccino

Sponsored Content
FP$
I've been thinking for a while on how to capitalise on a posting service that is new and also familiar at the same time. I think posting services are great for forums that have just started out but I also think that the time and effort it takes sometimes makes maintaining a service very difficult.

I thought about having a database of content like initial thread posts and post replies that people could buy and then you could copy and paste the content onto peoples forums for a small fee. But also have the ability for people to create content for the database and get paid for it too.

Is this something that people would be interested in? It'd mean posting services would take half the time at the very least to complete, would provide quality content and mean people could also contribute and make a bit of money back that way so the database grows even more.

What do you think of this? Would you take part by producing content and/or buying the content at all?

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
I personally would not buy something like this because I can always think of new things to write but there might be others who never know what to say and it could be helpful to them.

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
I thought about having a database of content like initial thread posts and post replies that people could buy and then you could copy and paste the content onto peoples forums for a small fee. But also have the ability for people to create content for the database and get paid for it too.
THat's plagiarism right there, no point in having the same threads listed on 70 sites. That's worded the same in a way.

People by people to post content on there site anyway from Fiverr or here.

Puppuccino

Sponsored Content
FP$
I personally would not buy something like this because I can always think of new things to write but there might be others who never know what to say and it could be helpful to them.

Thanks for your honest feedback.

THat's plagiarism right there, no point in having the same threads listed on 70 sites. That's worded the same in a way.

People by people to post content on there site anyway from Fiverr or here.

That's not plagiarism if you're selling the content for the purposes of it being used on different sites 😂