A couple of forum sigs i made years ago

LOL! Oh God, those take me back to when I used to dabble in stuff like that. XD

I think this trend is completely dead these days.
Hahahha i know right. Dont see anyone using forum sigs much at all anymore
You inspired me, so I went and looked up mine from like 10 years ago, some could be older ... gosh! lol. Usually they were made based on SoTW themes. Made the Saber one for a friend.
SoTW55-1.JPG

sotw7.JPG

typo-1.PNG

fatestaynight-1.JPG

jaguar.PNG

chaos.PNG

Cyborg.PNG

Spider_zps11eb5f13.PNG

Untitled-1-3_zps22c4ace6.PNG

Reactions: iMage
@Shannon Apple what are some of the forums you frequented back in the day? I was mainly into the warez scene myself. Had a couple of large forums i admined back then.
I was a mod on evabeast.com
I was mod, then admin of anime-forums.com(A4) (until 2016... now we are Sakuga City)
I was a mod on gfxvoid.com for a time (around 2009)

I hung out on animeforum.com(AF) - animegalleries.net was where they store artwork and such (forum was same size as A4 that I was staff on) AF is still up, A4 is gone. :(

I wasn't exactly a big anime fan to be honest. I had a passing interest, but they had awesome graphics sections, with the exception of EB. I didn't really hang out anywhere else. The ones I was staff on got more of my time to be honest.

Last edited:
@iMage Those drop shadows tho. :weary: SO heavy.

@Shannon Apple You seemed to really like the smudge tool! lol
I actually don't think the smudge tool was used there a lot. More brushes than anything with effects on them to create lighting. Maybe a little of the blur tool too to create depth. I probably still have some of the psd files on my old mac XD.

Elli

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
I actually don't think the smudge tool was used there a lot. More brushes than anything with effects on them to create lighting. Maybe a little of the blur tool too to create depth. I probably still have some of the psd files on my old mac XD.
#2, 4, 5, and 9 seem to be smudged, but those could be brushes, yeah.