• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

A Diamond in The Ruff. ExpiredDomains.net - Get high valued domains for very cheap

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this gold mind of a site. Do you have little money to spend? Do you want to get a few domains here and there that are very high valued and already have a decent amount of traffic? Perhaps you would like to route traffic to a different domain, possibly being your own website with some redirects. This site is for you then.

What this site is, is a place where you search and find a practically infinite amount of domains that have expired, even seconds from expiring or within a day. Some of these domains can get worth $10K or more if you find the right one.

I have a method that could very possibly get a site with low-traffic, a ton of traffic and much more than they had ever expected. Now how organic the traffic would be is completely dependent on which domains you buy. Take a look for yourself. Most of these domains are selling for low-end of $12 USD. My trick is to buy possibly 10 domains for $12 USD each and invest about $120 and then use redirects to route the traffic to your main domain.

Depending on how much of a gem in the rough of a domain you are actually able to find, you could very well be setting yourself up for much higher traffic.

Now my site currently doesn't have that much traffic because I have not bought any of these domains yet but I intend to buy some very soon as most of them are only $12 USD from godaddy and from others are mostly cheap as well.

Here's a link -> https://www.expireddomains.net

There are filters you can setup to filter your searches. The filters include alexa rank and other ways to make sure they have high traffic rates before you buy one. I really think this site is a gold mine for someone just starting their own business/web

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I've never heard of this particular website, but I've used Dynadot for this in the past. It looks like this website just pulls data from multiple registrars like Dynadot and GoDaddy. This is definitely a useful tool.

Yeah thanks for the comment. It pulls data from a lot of different registrars. What's best about it is the filter you can use to make sure your buying a domain that has traffic or an alexa rank. But yeah thank you for the thoughts.

Jason5

Resident
FP$
I have used this site many times to buy my domains. It gives the no of backlinks, archive pages and lots more. These information are really useful and help us in buying the right domain.

Last edited: