Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Does anyone use AdClerks to monetize their sites? This is an ad marketplace that was clearly inspired by BuySellAds. It was previously known as PublicityClerks, and it was actually owned by a former owner of FP at one point in time (@Nerdie).

I've been using AdClerks for my websites that BSA won't approve. I've sold plenty of ads with them, but that's because I'm selling spots in rotations at ridiculously cheap prices, like $5-10 per month.

The major issue I've found with AdClerks is that they take a very long time to approve payout requests. It has sometimes taken a couple of months, to the point of where I was about to take their ads down... But I always eventually get the pay out approved. I feel like it's managed by one person who doesn't really even pay attention to the site anymore.

Thoughts?

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
I know this is late, but I've used them as well. I got a lot of successful transactions. I'm unable to even log in anymore because they forced a password reset and I cannot get the confirmation email... So that's fun. I was selling mine for around $50 I believe a month and was still getting some good sales. I had over 500k monthly authentic views which made it easier I believe.

As for the months of waiting, yeah that seems sketchy and it probably is just one owner and he simply forgets to check and then after a long time he remembers and quickly goes back to the site and cashes everyone out. I'd look else where, I'm sure there's alternatives to use somewhere :)

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I know this is late, but I've used them as well. I got a lot of successful transactions. I'm unable to even log in anymore because they forced a password reset and I cannot get the confirmation email... So that's fun. I was selling mine for around $50 I believe a month and was still getting some good sales. I had over 500k monthly authentic views which made it easier I believe.

As for the months of waiting, yeah that seems sketchy and it probably is just one owner and he simply forgets to check and then after a long time he remembers and quickly goes back to the site and cashes everyone out. I'd look else where, I'm sure there's alternatives to use somewhere :)

They sent an email about the password reset. They had a security breach a while back. I had the same issue with not receiving the password reset email. I ended up having to send them an email about it.

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
It doesn't seem as reputable as BSA, but it looks alright. @Xyphien think you're spot on about the one-owner setup

They were using one of those BSA knock off scripts at one point in time. It was literally a replica with a different logo back then. :p

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
They were using one of those BSA knock off scripts at one point in time. It was literally a replica with a different logo back then. :p
Oh gosh - I love those $30 replica scripts off code-canyon :p

Sometimes webmasters can levy the scripts to produce a better/more friendly service, but often they end up being quite dodgy knock offs