Admin Loop Feedback

Azareal

Paragon
I'll divide this into points to hopefully make this easier to parse.

#1 - I couldn't find the login / register options until I clicked through to Forum. You should consider making it a lot more prominent.

#2 - Full load takes approximately 11 seconds here. If possible, you might want to cut that down.

#3 - You're using HTTP/1.1 which is much slower than HTTP/2 at transferring large numbers of files.

#4 - You don't seem to be using any sort of compression for transferring files. Gzip or the more modern Brotli would be great for reducing file sizes and in turn make page loads faster.

#5 - You don't seem to utilise any sort of browser side caching.

• Love
Reactions: Ash

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
I'll divide this into points to hopefully make this easier to parse.

#1 - I couldn't find the login / register options until I clicked through to Forum. You should consider making it a lot more prominent.

#2 - Full load takes approximately 11 seconds here. If possible, you might want to cut that down.

#3 - You're using HTTP/1.1 which is much slower than HTTP/2 at transferring large numbers of files.

#4 - You don't seem to be using any sort of compression for transferring files. Gzip or the more modern Brotli would be great for reducing file sizes and in turn make page loads faster.

#5 - You don't seem to utilise any sort of browser side caching.
Thanks for mentioning everything. I've started to slowly work on these with some WordPress plugins (speed issues). In terms of the login/register buttons, there actually was one on the black bar at the top but since it was a popup for the theme login, it resulted in a lot of spam registrations. I removed it for the time being but totally forgot about it. I'll sort it out today :)

MrDangem

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2017
Phil
animefused.com
FP$
Hi, this is just my personal opinion,

1. Logo looks very plain to me, maybe a solid color or a little bit bigger might be good. and more space between the logo and ads because as I can see it now the logo seems part of the responsive leaderboard ads.

2. Overkill? somehow the home page makes me feel confused with what I should do first. Maybe because of im into a minimalist. that's why.

maybe if we emphasize more on the menu, like making it colored like you have for "Latest Coupons & Deals".
and the "subscribe and stay connected" compressed and move to the sidebar.

That's all. just an opinion and im not a professional or someone, you can just ignore this. Thanks

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
Most of the feedback I would say has already been said. I just wanted to add that I legitimately thought this was a website/blog when I first saw it. It was not immediately apparent that this is a forum

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Most of the feedback I would say has already been said. I just wanted to add that I legitimately thought this was a website/blog when I first saw it. It was not immediately apparent that this is a forum
It's mainly a blog actually. The forum is just an added feature on the site for discussions or for users to get help.

Reactions: Ghost

edenwax

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 24, 2011
ed3n.me
FP$
Ahh something a bit more original - I like it.
  • Even though the site is mostly a blog, I would still try to emphasize the forum link a bit. Maybe move it/add one into the white space where the logo is.
    forum.png
  • Although it loads fairly quickly for me, run it through PageSpeed Insights and try to improve your score there. Lots of little things that need to be optimized.
That's all actually. I really like the site so far, keep it up. :)

• Love
Reactions: Ash

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Ahh something a bit more original - I like it.
  • Even though the site is mostly a blog, I would still try to emphasize the forum link a bit. Maybe move it/add one into the white space where the logo is.
    View attachment 6691
  • Although it loads fairly quickly for me, run it through PageSpeed Insights and try to improve your score there. Lots of little things that need to be optimized.
That's all actually. I really like the site so far, keep it up. :)
I like the look of a button/link there so I will look into it. Thanks for the suggestion :).
Will have a look at that as well ;)