AdminKings - The Ultimate Webmaster Network

Discussion in 'Webmaster' started by Jericho, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jericho

Jericho The True Entrepreneur Is A Risk Taker Forum Sponsor

+46

Site Name: AdminKings
    URL: https://adminkings.com
    Type: Blog, Forum, Network
    Site Info:

‘’We built AdminKings as the network for all aspiring and experienced Webmasters, Internet Entrepreneurs and Graphic Designers. It’s an all in one platform’’

Hello and welcome!
    We’re very proud to announce the opening of AdminKings.

The entire team behind the scenes and on the front end have put in a huge amount of effort to get where we are so far and we strive to to cover most things for any webmaster community or network.

As of now, we’re in BETA which means some of our features are still being developed but stable enough to use and shouldn’t be an issue. Of course if you notice any bugs please send a message to the CEO Wolf by clicking here

As things progress, you will notice new and improved features around the website, we never want to stand still. We really hope you enjoy AdminKings and make use of the excellent features we have to offer, lets build an epic community for everybody to enjoy!

Below is a list of a few main features we have to offer you (more to come)

Complete Social System

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Complete Social System with user created groups, global activity wall, user wall, fully customisable profiles, friendships, bookmarks, notifications, user created widgets for profiles and much, much more.

Currency Coins

[​IMG]

With most actions you can rack up and spend our virtual currency which goes by the name of ‘’Coins’’. With these coins you can do plenty of things, this includes listing jobs, selling on the marketplace, paying willing community members for freelance work and much more.

Blog

[​IMG]

It’s important for us to make adminkings as useful to you as possible. We have our own blog and writing team to regularly post out webmaster related news, tips, hints, guides and more! This includes content management systems, forums, social networking, SEO, video streaming, content creation, design and much more.

Community Forums

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We wouldn’t be a complete network without good o’l forums. This is the perfect place to kick back and interact with the rest of the community for chit chat, support and strategies.

Domain search tool (BETA)

[​IMG]

Search for perfect domain using our simple and easy to use tool! More features coming soon such as buying domains, who.is information and more.

Promotions

[​IMG]

Pick one of our packages and gain exposure to your website, channel, e-commerce shop, project, theme ETC with our promotion feature which is displayed sidewide.

Complete Jobs System

[​IMG]

Hire and seek Administrator, web design, web development, moderators, freelance jobs with our complete jobs system.

Website of the month

[​IMG]

We have our very own website of the month competition where everybody in the community can vote and the winner receives a free spot in our featured promotion sidebar and directory (usually 750 coins) and a £5 Amazon gift voucher.

2. Aaron

Aaron Forum Sponsor Forum Sponsor

+211
    Awesome work. I love the uniqueness of the design and layout. :)

• Wizard Wizard x 1
  3. Jericho

+46
    You’re very kind Aaron. It’s currently in BETA at the moment with still work to do on features and finishing up.

Thank you very much :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Aaron

Aaron Forum Sponsor Forum Sponsor

+211
    I just realized that you use Wordpress.... I must be slow this morning :p

5. Jericho

+46
    Yep. It was quite a bold approach for a community but I wanted to try something different instead of the typical forum software such as XenForo. :)

6. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+1,874
    Darn I love this LOL Best of luck

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jericho

+46
    Ahh thanks mate. Did you manage to ever find the registration? :p

8. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+1,874
    Yep LOL it was WordPress and I already had an account so I linked it up

9. Jericho

+46
    Smart man, although it doesn’t seem to display stats in your profile which is a bummer. Oh well, whatever works for you mate :) Thanks for the feedback too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Azareal

Azareal Paragon

+122
    I keep thinking of Burger King when I hear that name lol
    Nice theme, interesting how you wrangled Wordpress into that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jericho

+46
    Haha, never thought of that but now every time I log into my website I picture this image [​IMG]

Yeah I think it’s worked well up to this point, I’m getting many more features out of this than running forum software, lets see how it goes! I do think the forum script is limited vs IPB but as time goes on I’ll find out if it’s really that limiting. :)

Thanks for the feedback mate.

12. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+155
    This website has been suspended. I'm going to unsticky and lock this thread. @Jericho, if this gets sorted out please PM me. I'll be happy to open this back up and sticky it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.