Selling AdminLoop.com Blog/Forum For Sale

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
I remember telling people that they should always try to only focus on one website at a time and it's funny how I completely ignored my own advice. I've got to cut down on the time I spend on my own websites and other forums so I've decided to sell Admin Loop. I want to focus what free time I have on TruckDriverForum.

I am open to offers (no I won't be accepting FP$).

The domain will be expiring next month (14th of August 2019) and is registered with NameCheap.

I have attached two PDF files with some Analytics and the screenshot below is for all-time AdSense earnings for the site. Keep in mind that this is with almost no promotion other than simply posting a thread here and on some other forums. With someone that will be actually dedicated to the site, it could do extremely well.

The theme is included (worth $55), the domain and of course all the files for the WordPress installation and database. The forum is doing somewhat well with over 2,300 posts already (it was opened a while after the blog). There is also a section for hosting/domain coupons which can be monetized with affiliate coupons etc.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch with me ;)

Attachments

Nerdface

Familiar Face
Oh man, that's a shame @Ash - I love Admin Loop. I can't help but feel you're potentially selling the wrong site ;)

Good luck with the sale and I hope that you get what you're hoping from it.

Reactions: Elli

Nerdface

Familiar Face
Out of interest is the reason for selling related to your search for a forum admin, or have you set your heart on selling it?

Send me a PM if you wish to discuss privately.

dojo

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Well, I try to keep my hands off new forums, otherwise I'd have jumped in to buy. But I really hope I won't get back to owning 15 forums at once, as I used to :D

Best of luck with selling it. From a SEO perspective, choosing the truck forum might actually make more sense, since it's in a more narrow and special niche. Anyway, time will tell.

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
I've messaged everyone that was interested.

Out of interest is the reason for selling related to your search for a forum admin, or have you set your heart on selling it?

Send me a PM if you wish to discuss privately.
Not really, I did find someone but I think the best option right now is to sell it to someone that can actually do something useful right now.

Well, I try to keep my hands off new forums, otherwise I'd have jumped in to buy. But I really hope I won't get back to owning 15 forums at once, as I used to :D

Best of luck with selling it. From a SEO perspective, choosing the truck forum might actually make more sense, since it's in a more narrow and special niche. Anyway, time will tell.
Thank you and that was my reasoning behind choosing the game forum. It's got a blog as well so not just a new forum if you're interested :p.

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Here are a bit more analytics for anyone that might be interested. Again, please take into account that this is with almost no proper promotion other than a few threads and signature advertising on forums.

Not looking to let the site waste away either so I think a quick sale to someone that can do it some justice would be great. The current BIN is $150.

K

kode_block

I can't believe you're selling AdminLoop. I loved that Site.

I wish you the best of luck to whoever you Sell it to.

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
I remember telling people that they should always try to only focus on one website at a time and it's funny how I completely ignored my own advice. I've got to cut down on the time I spend on my own websites and other forums so I've decided to sell Admin Loop. I want to focus what free time I have on TruckDriverForum.

I am open to offers (no I won't be accepting FP$).

The domain will be expiring next month (14th of August 2019) and is registered with NameCheap.

I have attached two PDF files with some Analytics and the screenshot below is for all-time AdSense earnings for the site. Keep in mind that this is with almost no promotion other than simply posting a thread here and on some other forums. With someone that will be actually dedicated to the site, it could do extremely well.

The theme is included (worth $55), the domain and of course all the files for the WordPress installation and database. The forum is doing somewhat well with over 2,300 posts already (it was opened a while after the blog). There is also a section for hosting/domain coupons which can be monetized with affiliate coupons etc.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch with me ;)
Hi,

I might be interested in buying Admin Loop. Can you send me a detailed breakdown of the income of the website by month? I see that you have affiliate links and paid advertisement on the website. Can you include those in the breakdown as well?

Do you write the articles on the Admin Loop or did you pay for them? What software is the forum using?

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Oh, who did you sell it to?

And may I also ask, will you still be active on the Forums?
I'm sure if they see this, they'll confirm it but I don't want to say who in case they don't want anyone to know just yet.
Not really. I'll be trying to focus fully on Truck Driver Forum so you'll probably only see me there and on FP

K

kode_block

I'm sure if they see this, they'll confirm it but I don't want to say who in case they don't want anyone to know just yet.
Not really. I'll be trying to focus fully on Truck Driver Forum so you'll probably only see me there and on FP
Hm. Understandable.

I do hope that you will come and stop by once in a while to post on AdminLoop. But overall, it was great having you as the Owner but of course, we all need to move on. Which is understandable.

Reactions: Ash