Advanced review for Kodi Beginner

Discussion in 'Community Feedback' started by gamestoenjoy, Jan 25, 2019.

1. gamestoenjoy

gamestoenjoy Resident

+44
    Site Name: Kodi Beginner
    Date Opened: 2017-11-15
    Review Requested: Advanced
    Notes: Looking for your feedback :D

2. gamestoenjoy

gamestoenjoy Resident

+44
    Any feedback please?

3. iMage

iMage Graphic Designer

+68
    I have no idea what kodi is myself. But for your website its nice and clean, and easy to navigate for sure

4. Azareal

Azareal Paragon

+341
    I see that you use HTTP/3 in a few spots, at-least Google does for it's requests, while the site is generally HTTP/2. I would suggest bumping it all up to HTTP/3, although I'm not sure if Nginx has added support for it yet.

Generally speaking, you might want to slim down some of these files, if possible, as they're a little bulky. And I'm not sure how feel about the blue on yellow in the header.

From a glance at the blog, it seems to be some sort of device that allows you to play a wide variety of retro games from a number of different consoles. I'm not really sure beyond that though.

5. meetdilip

meetdilip Reputable

+26
    Kodi is a media player. The big plus is that it supports addons like Firefox. Piracy addons are very famous. You get to watch free TV, sports and movies through it. That is what Kodi is famous for. But as a software it is just a media player.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jerlene

Jerlene The Senseless Blogger Administrator

+723
    I really like the logo. The minimal look is nice but I'm not a fan of those colours. It makes the site look kind of dull. Other than that, great site!