geoffreykoester.com
FP$
Site Name: Adventure More
URL: http://adventuremo.re
Type:
Forum
Site Info:
Introducing... Adventure More!
We're really pleased you decided to check out our little slice of internet we've created to dedicate to travel and seeing the world. Whether you're a full-time traveller or someone who is looking to take their first trip, you're very welcome here and we look forward to talking with you.

We decided to make this forum after searching the web for a travel forum which was based around community and was easy to navigate. Finding the right information can sometimes be hard. Often, it's presented in a blog format and you can't ask your own questions. Sometimes it's on a forum somewhere, but it's lost under other threads. That's where we're different. We've designed a layout that helps you find the information quickly; and if it's not there you can ask for it.

We're opening up now and going live - recognizing we also are still making minor tweaks. We're putting a focus on content and community, so you might not find a lot of 'fluff' that you see on some other forums. Please check us out and join in on the conversation.

We're really looking forward to hearing all about your travels and plans and helping you adventure more.

Geoffrey

Powered by Starbucks
Dec 11, 2010
Indiana
geoffreykoester.com
FP$
I really like the theme for this. I'm surprised there are still people out there using smf though. lol
Co-admin picked it. It's not too bad. We're both used to ZetaBoards, so were forced to find something new. At least now we have the luxury of being able to switch if it doesn't work out.

Glad you like the theme. I really enjoy it as well.

B

Bryn

Uhm, @Christmas Prince, I don't know if you still manage the place but, there's a massive invasion of spambots leaving their mark there :emoji-confused: Just thought I'd let you know.

Folk Artist

Acquaintance
Dec 12, 2018
FP$
It sounds like a great topic for a forum, and it seems like people are always looking for information and doing their homework, before they go anywhere these days. It's always fun to read about places you have never been before, so you can get some good tips or discover things. A lot of vacation places close down for repairs at certain times of the year as well- so you can find a wealth of information in these travel and adventure forums sometimes.

B

Bryn

Looks like the two people above me haven't noticed all the smut posted around the place by these damn spambots. If anything, I think the place has been long abandoned. A shame because, I would've love to join (as I do like travel, even if it's just locally).

Tagging @Christmas Prince again, so that he's aware of what's going on there.

SUPERSINGH

New Arrival
Mar 14, 2019
FP$
Although, I don't travel much so I don't have much to share but still it feels good to have a forum for almost everything and will be a pleasure to read some of the travel stories as many really like to travel a lot and would love to read and imagine the fun they are having.

tusziget

New Arrival
Mar 15, 2019
FP$
I used to travel a lot.It is very interesting to get to know new places and new cultures.I spent years in Italy it is a lovely country with his own tradition and I am simply in love with Italy.I hope that soon I can return there.

suny

New Arrival
Mar 14, 2019
FP$
Even I wanted to join based on topics but the site uses a language which is really foreign to me.

junrose123

New Arrival
Mar 23, 2019
FP$
I love travelling if I only have a lot of money since it is very enjoying and exciting to explore the different beautiful places in the world.