Adventure More - Travel Discussion Forum

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Geoffrey, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Geoffrey

Geoffrey Powered by Starbucks

+77
    Site Name: Adventure More
    URL: http://adventuremo.re
    Type:
    Forum
    Site Info:
    Introducing... Adventure More!
    We're really pleased you decided to check out our little slice of internet we've created to dedicate to travel and seeing the world. Whether you're a full-time traveller or someone who is looking to take their first trip, you're very welcome here and we look forward to talking with you.

We decided to make this forum after searching the web for a travel forum which was based around community and was easy to navigate. Finding the right information can sometimes be hard. Often, it's presented in a blog format and you can't ask your own questions. Sometimes it's on a forum somewhere, but it's lost under other threads. That's where we're different. We've designed a layout that helps you find the information quickly; and if it's not there you can ask for it.

We're opening up now and going live - recognizing we also are still making minor tweaks. We're putting a focus on content and community, so you might not find a lot of 'fluff' that you see on some other forums. Please check us out and join in on the conversation.

We're really looking forward to hearing all about your travels and plans and helping you adventure more.

2. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+155
    I really like the theme for this. I'm surprised there are still people out there using smf though. lol

3. Geoffrey

Geoffrey Powered by Starbucks

+77
    Co-admin picked it. It's not too bad. We're both used to ZetaBoards, so were forced to find something new. At least now we have the luxury of being able to switch if it doesn't work out.

Glad you like the theme. I really enjoy it as well.