Selling Advertise with VoxGrid // Gain exposure for cheap prices // Starting at £1 // Website, Instagram and more

_B_

Package Team
Package Team
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Advertise with VoxGrid!

Forum and Blogs services and Advertising services are merged together under one section called services on VoxGrid!
Visit voxgrid.net/services.php for more info.

Hello and welcome to my advertising services thread. VoxGrid is offering a wide range of ways to advertise with us for a cheap and reasonable price. Gain exposure for a bargain! We ensure that there will be regular communication whether that is with a question or just generally throughout.

Services offered:
Site Banner Advertising
GOOD FOR SHOWCASING BANNERS/GFX AND FAST WAY TO GET PEOPLE TO YOUR SITE
We have many areas around our Index that can be suited to advertising. These are in the header, sidebar and footer. Prices for each area will vary due to demand and space and are listed:

Header:
£5 per month (usually in low supply of around 1 or 2 spaces.)

Sidebar:
£2.00 per month

Footer:
£1.00 per month

An area not listed here (forum display, threads etc.):
Contact me for further info regarding this.*
*Prices for this may be higher than the other 3 listed above.

Instagram Page Advertising
GOOD FOR SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE AND REACHING THE MOST PEOPLE
VoxGrid has an Instagram page (www.instagram.net/voxgrid). We post any major updates and news on our account and anything extra as a 24 hour story. We have amassed just over 800 followers and are growing. Our 24 hour stories gain between 100-300 views. We offer the opportunity to advertise either as a story or as a permanent post on our account:

24 hour story:
£1.50 (+ £2.00 per month if you want your archived story to be pinned on our front page*).
We will create a story including your site's URL, logo and a short description of the site. Once the story expires, you can pay a small fee extra to have it indefinitely* retained at the front of our Instagram page in our "Advertisements" archive.**

Indefinite Post:
£4.50
We will create a post for your site which includes your site's URL, logo and a paragraph on your site. These are posted on the Instagram page*. The paragraph is considerably bigger.**
*You will have to renew each month to keep your advertise on the page.
**We reserve the right to remove your advertisement if we feel that we need to (such as illegal/inappropriate content etc.). This is based on our discretion.

Partnership
BEST VALUE FOR ADVERTISING AND GAINING THE MOST ADVANTAGE FROM THIS OPPORTUNITY
Being a partner at VoxGrid lets you access all of the above and much more. Partnership brings both our sites much closer together. I have a thread on my site that officially states out what a partner with VoxGrid is and the benefits with it. You can read the thread here. I'll summarise it here though.

Partnership:
£20 (as a minimum offer) per month
The benefits on partnership are:
- A banner in any desired location (460x80 with hyperlink as mentioned above).
- Mention of the partnership and details on your site with a paragraph on it in a major announcement. This will be sent of via mass mail and advertised on my personal account too.
- A 24 hour story on our Instagram page (which will be retained for the duration of partnership) and a post on the Instagram page (which will remain permanently, even after partnership is over).
- VoxGrid forum perks such as being able to post a thread in our
"Website Adverts" forum which can be updated, as well as personal perks such as styling username (colour, bold etc.), profile/postbit background image, a partner's badge and a group image to show off being a partner.
- Mass emails sent during the duration of partnership will have the logo/banner (with hyperlink) to your site.

What else comes with ordering?
- Frequent and regular communication with me. I am most active on Discord (BDON33#0691) and aim to respond within hours of receiving a message (definitely on the same day).
- Chance to gain exposure for your site to many more for cheap and fair prices. We have growing traffic on our site which can be seen in the data posted and a high number of Instagram followers, story views and exposure. I definitely feel like there is a lot of exposure gained for those who use my services!
Data.PNG

So if you are interested in any of these, please feel free to PM me, message me via Discord (BDON33#0691) or just leave a post to show interest here and I'll get back to you ASAP.

If you are interested in my forums/blog services then be sure to check out my thread here on it. I offer high quality and cheap services for them as well.

Further Important Information:
- Banner sizes are generally 480x60 (although some areas like the sidebar may vary slightly. This can be discussed).
- Hyperlink to your site's index will be included in the banner.
- All payments are done through Paypal ONLY. This must be upfront and is non-negotiable.
- All our terms are monthly (where applicable). I will message anyone who has ordered packages if they wish to renew for the following month (applicable ones). If you wish to renew, you must pay the price we agreed initially first and message me once this is done.
- Nothing deemed as inappropriate and/or illegal on the banner or your site.
- Please remember that advertises working are based on chance. I am offering my services and platforms to gain exposure and won't guarantee anything in terms of growth and success for your site.
- You have the choice of how you want your advertisement to be presented. If you wish for us to do it then we will just include the site's URL, logo and a short description of what your site claims to be.
- If you wish to include any of your banners or art relating to your site, then it is your responsibility to provide this to us as we do not create them (this is a service done separately and prices can be discussed regarding this too).
- The basic information on your advert will be your URL, logo and paragraph/short description. If you have a specific style, have some graphics/art or want some extra stuff to be mentioned in the story then contact me with your idea and we will work to implement it as best as we can.
- We reserve the right to remove your advertisements without a refund if we deem the advertisement or your site to be inappropriate to our liking.
- Our prices are generally fixed for Site Banner Advertising and Instagram Page Advertising. We are open to negotiations with partnership (as long as it is a £20 minimum offer). Please contact me for more information about prices. They are also subject to changes at times.
- Be sure to check this thread regularly. I tend to update my threads quite often.

Attachments

Last edited:

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
I genuinely may be interested, as it could help our numbers.

Malcolm

Paragon
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Hi there,

could you please tell us your site traffic?

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
You mean him, right?

_B_

Package Team
Package Team
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Hi there,

could you please tell us your site traffic?
While I did PM these details, I'll put some data here. I use cloudflare to obtain this data and here it is for the last 24 hours, 7 days and 1 month:
Traffic 24 hrs.PNG
Traffic 7 days.PNG
Traffic 1 month.PNG

Reactions: Malcolm