Advertising via Banner Ad Exchange Programs

Joshua Farrell

What are you looking at weakling?
Package Team
Gamma Premium
Nov 9, 2009
FP$
Cookie Badge
There are some websites out there that offers free advertising via placing a code on your forum/website, which will build credits in your account on their website, which will then allow your ad to be rotated into the pool. Have you tried this out before, and has it been successful for you?

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
I've seen a site that offers this but never bothered to try it out really. Can you set certain rules so your banner gets put on sites with similar stats or is it any site available on that program?

Joshua Farrell

What are you looking at weakling?
Package Team
Gamma Premium
Nov 9, 2009
FP$
Cookie Badge
I've seen a site that offers this but never bothered to try it out really. Can you set certain rules so your banner gets put on sites with similar stats or is it any site available on that program?
Atleast with the ones I have used, you can specify keywords and categories. Not all use a category system, but they generally have keywords that you can use.

topned

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 29, 2018
myfriendsdirectory.com
FP$
There are some websites out there that offers free advertising via placing a code on your forum/website, which will build credits in your account on their website, which will then allow your ad to be rotated into the pool. Have you tried this out before, and has it been successful for you?

I've tried two in the past. Its a good way to get traffic to your site...as long as your site gets some good traffic as well. Some may look at it as defeating the purpose in the first place but I look at it as a way of diversifying traffic to your website.

johnthan

Reputable
Apr 18, 2016
Jamshedpur
www.gpway.net
FP$
I have tried some but now it is not working well as they were before.

I do not sure if they work properly and ever gave me traffic.

There is a site call LinkReferral, I used for many years but not regular and I think sometimes it provides bot access. My forum started getting bot access and auto spam posts (5-10 posts a day) after adding site there. After fixing it (captcha, verify a/c...) I have decreases auto-posts.