Aeowulf.com

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Is there supposed to be an ad on some of the forum sections? I noticed a white space where an ad is on the index page that on the category pages.

Everything is easy to find and you've got a lot of good conversations going. One thing that I would personally change is to put the social network icons at the bottom instead of the top.

Ooops just realized this was in the Appraisals forum and not looking for a community review. Sorry

Reactions: Guardian

Guardian

Madly Diligent
Nov 29, 2010
aeowulf.com
FP$
Is there supposed to be an ad on some of the forum sections? I noticed a white space where an ad is on the index page that on the category pages.

Everything is easy to find and you've got a lot of good conversations going. One thing that I would personally change is to put the social network icons at the bottom instead of the top.

Ooops just realized this was in the Appraisals forum and not looking for a community review. Sorry
No worries! Thanks. There is, but I've changed the themes around and its causing some issues with it. As for the social network buttons, those are at the top as a quick-register with them, and they disappear once a user is logged in.

Reactions: Lämmchen