- Only 2 active threads per user. If you want to create a third thread, request closure of one of your existing threads first.
- Website Owners - If you have your own Affiliate Program, please create your thread in the Promotional Directory instead of this section.
- Meaningful Posts - Don't create posts that contain nothing but a link. Let members know what the affiliate program is and any other details relevant to your thread.
- Bumping - You may bump your topic once every twelve hours. A "bump" is defined as a reply to your topic when you or another staff member of your site has the last reply to the topic already. Responding to feedback in your thread will not count as a bump. You may not have others reply to your topic in order to evade the bump limitation. When bumping your topic, please post some relevant information instead of just posting "Bump." Giving information will make users more interested in joining.
- Unsuitable Content - If the affiliate or referral program you're promoting contains inappropriate content, you will not be able to promote it anywhere on Forum Promotion. Refer to the Acceptable Content Policy.
- Stickies - A stickied thread remains at the top of the forum section and is a great way to gain even more exposure. If you would like to purchase a sticky for your thread, please visit the Forum Promotion Shop.
If you have any questions pertaining to the Affiliates Links forum, please contact a Staff Member.