Affordable VPS hosting in Germany?

Ricardorich

Acquaintance
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
Need over 80 gbs of disk space. Linux + 24/7 tech help (in Germany)
Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Vpsget.com and Libertyvps.net VPS hosting services?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

Cincorostle

New Arrival
Sep 26, 2019
FP$
I think libertyvps.net is a good deal! I have to say, I am very happy with them, and will be renewing my account with them.

Gordoniks

New Arrival
Sep 4, 2019
FP$
Frankly speaking, I was a bit worrying about Libertyvps.net offshore hosting, but after reading good customer hosting reviews I decided to give them a try. When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap.

Haypo

New Arrival
Feb 13, 2020
FP$
It seems to me VPS deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be suitable for all your needs.
Frankly they are fast responding to tickets. When I place a ticket anytime, I would get an answer almost right away. It’s like I have my own staff working for me alone.

Dikopron

New Arrival
Sep 23, 2019
FP$
No doubt, you will be pleased dealing with Libertyvps.net and their bitcoin offshore web hosting services. They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times.

TanMir

New Arrival
Feb 25, 2020
FP$
Have a look at VPS accounts which hostingsource.com and hostplax.com provide.
They rock because their support is always helpful and attentive. They resolve an issue and don't quit on you. I use their live chat service for my setup issues and they fixed the problem without a hitch. These guys are great!