AfterworkHub

New Arrival
Oct 1, 2019
FP$
Site Title : AfterworkHub
Site URL : https://afterworkhub.com/index.php
Site type : Forum
Site description :

Ask yourself, has social media made it better or worse? Have you looked around and noticed that there are less and less people interacting with each other? Communities dying both in the neighborhood and online forums? Well afterwork hub is more then your A typical General Forum, this place is a stand up and fed up with how society has left places in the dust. We are bringing back anonymity to the internet, we are raising voices for the people of the world that do great deeds and lend hands to people in Dire need through charity recognition.

By becoming a free Patron of the Afterwork Hub you are individual who want nothing but greater deeds to happen to society. To help Anonymity and Bulletin Boards have it's glory back.Check our monthly update in the managers room.

Patron Benefits:
  • Free Account
  • Contributors that do great deeds and contribute get's rewarded $5 at the end of the month, let us get you a beer on us!
  • Help grow a movement that will bring back open community and neighborhood clubs and charity.
  • Much more, check the Monthly Manager Office Goals for more info on the site.
See you there!

AfterworkHub

New Arrival
Oct 1, 2019
FP$
Just a reminder:

We are still looking for Patrons to join. It is Breast Cancer Awareness month and we want to proudly spread the awareness.We buy beers for those who contribute the most to the After work hub

I will later improve the site by a lot, but can't until I hear your input. We have Weekly goals for this.

Current Poll: xenforo or Envision Power Suite
Great Discussions I have started and ready for opinions.

AfterworkHub

New Arrival
Oct 1, 2019
FP$
Great Scott!

We added a new Media Gallery and Resource center to help the patrons!
Podcast and exclusive content coming your way!