Selling Alexander's - Forum Shop

D

Deleted member 43584

So today I got a message from Alex asking if I was looking for paid posters. So after he completed the 10 posts, I reviewed them and responded with my feedback via PM. All I can say to future buyers is be careful with this one. Always review and check your posts. Here's my feedback:

So I've seen that you are rewording posts from other members. You can even tell that you are doing it. For instance this post: https://www.joyfreak.com/threads/bloodborne-might-be-coming-to-pc.7967/#post-21091

You've copied this user and used a rewording program (which you've admitted to yourself): https://www.joyfreak.com/threads/bloodborne-might-be-coming-to-pc.7967/#post-20974

I'm paying you money for this. If I wanted, I could have just make a fake user and wrote it ALL in my words and saved myself money. Anyway, I've got like 4 more other threads to go through but I think I've seen enough.

I'm gonna send you the money we agreed, but I'm not planning to use your service again. It's a rip off what you're doing.

I remember when I used to pay you for posts in the past. I never really checked at the time but I had a forum clear out a few months back and seen it all and just thought to myself, wow, I literally threw my money down the bin. You were literally doing the same thing as you're doing now, even found some duplicate threads.

Anyway. I don't think ANYONE should be allowed to be on the posting team when they are using a bot or rewording system. In fact, this sort of thing should be forbidden. If you can't create your own content then what's the point of it all?

Alex.png

Here's proof of him admitting he's using QuillBot. A paraphrasing tool.

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
@JoyFreak,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that occurred.
Please find a refund of 1$ to your PayPal for the services provided
Please note, that any form of rephrasing tool is unacceptable and this won’t be happening again across my shop and FP’s services.

Kind regards
Alexander

Cc
@Cameron

Reactions: bomb

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
how many words can we expect in each topic?

Hi there,

40-50 words per topic for my current rates :)

All of my content is of high quality and the minimum is 3 sentences for each and every post. Usually, it’s more than this though.

If your interested in ordering, please send me a private message

Kind regards
Alexander

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
@ARx182 Thank you for your order of 10 posts and 30 topics. Further details have been sent through a private message and I will update you again once I have completed your request.