• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Completed (Alien Babble) vs WWEForums

Alien Babble Vs WWEForums

• Alien Babble

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • WWEForums

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

Hacked

Reputable
Jul 2, 2019
FP$
Poll has been added Goodluck you guys First Vote WWE Forums

Hacked

Reputable
Jul 2, 2019
FP$
TBH I like Both forums although I never joined both of em I love your guy's Homepage Alien Babble and theme layouts. WWE Forum is awesome as well very active members I saw even someone made YT for you guys @Cameron. which I don't see on any forums over years so to keep this short and simple good luck you guys best battle I have seen on here atm.

Cam!

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
TBH I like Both forums although I never joined both of em I love your guy's Homepage Alien Babble and theme layouts. WWE Forum is awesome as well very active members I saw even someone made YT for you guys @Cameron. which I don't see on any forums over years so to keep this short and simple good luck you guys best battle I have seen on here atm.

YT? Are you talking about YouTube?

Are you saying there's a YouTube video about WWEF? Where? :eek:

Reactions: Hacked

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
I voted for Alien Babble only because I've been into the whole look for a while. I remember seeing it a long time ago and it looks interesting to me.

• Love
Reactions: l3ta