Allergies

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Allergy season is not for like another 3-4 months.
Allergy season is the beginning of Spring. It usually starts in January but is in full swing in February.
Nope, not really. Allergy season is right around the corner though. Stock up on Benadryl.
Actually allergic to Benadryl. :p
Oh, that sucks. It works wonders for me. Claritin is a decent substitute.

Gio

FP's Greek Ambassador
Allergy season is not for like another 3-4 months.
Allergy season is the beginning of Spring. It usually starts in January but is in full swing in February.
Nope, not really. Allergy season is right around the corner though. Stock up on Benadryl.
Actually allergic to Benadryl. :p
Oh, that sucks. It works wonders for me. Claritin is a decent substitute.
It is, but it's dumb they jacked up prices for it so high lol.

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
You said two different things here lol. Spring is late April here.
That's why Spring Break is in March? The date of which Spring starts differs every season. It NEVER starts in late April though. Having Spring start in late April means it would only be significantly shorter since Summer typically begins in June. Spring starts anywhere from February to April. This year it begins Wednesday, March 20 and this is true for the ENTIRE Northern Hemisphere.

B

Bryn

I'm sure I'll be fine when the season comes, and hopefully so will my brother. He usually gets hayfever really bad but if he's stocked up also, then there's nothing to worry about :)

Cosmic

Manners maketh man
Jul 5, 2009
FP$
I agree with Ajay.

Allergies. Hmm. I never can be certain whether I’m sick because of allergies or any of a number of other ailments. Allergy medicine is never that effective for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerlene and Ajay
D

Deleted member 44219

I don't really seem to have any allergies. Guess I'm one of those lucky people.